Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Schedule officially to be revealed this Thursday at 8pm!!

Tom [Giants fan]

I'm kind of surprised the schedule hasn't leaked yet. Anyone have any away games in mind that they may want to attend?? I would like to go to Green Bay this year, if it is not deep in to winter.

I must be one of the few that believes RG3 will make it back by week 1 with time to spare. I hope we get a division rival week 1. Shanahan hasnt lost a week 1 game yet for us.

The NFL is usually really good keeping the schedule a secret and have nothing leaked. It really seems to be a big deal this year and to me I can't wait because it makes it feel the season is that much closer !

Well if we get a primetime game early it means they think RG3 will be back earlier than expected, just hoping he is smart and takes his time.

I also have a feeling we'll open up against the Giants (AGAIN). And it's ridiculous they couldn't give Baltimore a home game to start the year. I read the article and understand why not, but they could've made it work someway, somehow.

The Ravens could open at home on Sunday Night or Monday Night. They don't have to start on Thursday.

THey said that the Ravens will open on Thursday.

I am convinced that the Skins will open at Metlife just like all of you are.

Also interested in the Redskins games in Green Bay and Denver. I won two tickets to any NFL game this season (bud light FFL!) so I've been waiting for this schedule for a while.

;9488647']I have actually heard some rumblings of the Giants opening home against the Broncos as a possible Sunday Night game. Brother vs. Brother I think is more appealing than even a divisional game to the networks.

Looking at the past history of the "Manning Bowl" they've usually faced off in September in past season and it's likely that history will probably repeat itself this year. Personally, I'd love for the Skins to start off at home and then hit the road.

Looking at the past history of the "Manning Bowl" they've usually faced off in September in past season and it's likely that history will probably repeat itself this year. Personally, I'd love for the Skins to start off at home and then hit the road.

Actually, I'm quite the opposite. I would like them to start on the road, and then come home. In fact, if they could replicate the same type of schedule they had last year with a more away games early in the season, that's good.

I actually wouldn't be afraid of the Giants week 1. I just think it's a foregone conclusion because Mara is a cheating ****. Heck, I'd almost welcome it. Because I actually believe, with either The Captain or Robert, the 'Skins would stand a heck of a good chance to win that game.

Don't forget, the Rex Grossman Redskins actually swept the SB champion Giants. Robert's 'Skins only managed a split. (Though Robert put them in position to win that first game, and the secondary just blew it.)

I'm not afraid of the Giants. Bring it on.

I was watching NFL AM this morning and Jamie Dukes said he knew what the schedule was. They asked him three questions. The first one was what is the best revenge game, he said Broncos/Pats for Wes Welker. That didn't really reveal anything. However, the second question said a lot. They asked him what game would he like to see on Thanksgiving. He answered Broncos vs Giants. But they way he answered it was more like he knew that was how it was going to happen.

The last question they asked was what game would he like to see open up NFL Network's Thursday Night Football. He said Redskins VS 49ers. I am not sure about that one, but he said he knew the schedule so that could be who we play in week 2.

But yeah based on what he said The Manning Bowl will be on Thanksgiving.

Archived