Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore Orioles 2013 Thread

TD_washingtonredskins

Loved the way the season started. Loved how after we went down 3-2, we came back and responded. Loved how the bats were swung. Hated that it was on MLB Network and I couldn't watch the game. :mad:

If you can swing a few extra bucks, just get MLB Extra Innings.

Not on Direct TV. At least if I do, I haven't found it yet...
I know for me, it's in the 600s. Like 640 something

MASN is 640 and 641 on DTV. Hitman for the first week of the season you get every game on DTV so you'll be able to see the first week at least. Check the channels 710-730 (I think) and you should see every game.

Also, roll call, who else is headed to Opening Day on Friday?

My Dad and Sis have season tickets (although I go to more games than them) so they always grab me an Opening Day ticket. This year the decided to sit in the Upper Section behind home plate, last row. I sure hope it isn't windy.

Anyways, I really like tonight's lineup:

Nate McLouth - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - C

J.J. Hardy - SS

Nolan Reimold - DH

Brian Roberts - 2B

I don't necessarily disagree with taking Chen out, but I would've given him a chance to get out of the inning. I was thinking that as Buck took him out. Horrible.

It was the batter too early than late strategy and I get it with Chen as a first start of the season. But I would rather see someone like Hunter in than Ayala. Ayala's specialty is giving up inherited runners.

Archived