Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore Orioles 2013 Thread

TD_washingtonredskins

In other news, it's nice to see Houston in the AL. It'll be nice to notch those games up as Ws.

---------- Post added April-3rd-2013 at 09:48 PM ----------

MASN is 640 and 641 on DTV. Hitman for the first week of the season you get every game on DTV so you'll be able to see the first week at least. Check the channels 710-730 (I think) and you should see every game.

Also, roll call, who else is headed to Opening Day on Friday?

Thanks. I got DTV in December, so I didn't get a chance to watch any O's games on MASN here. I didn't look that high.

A couple chances today with a runner on third and one out- couldn't get him in. Gotta convert there.

I noticed Reimold kinda hesitated coming around third, glad ball slipped out of Longoria's hand.

Yeah. Base coach needs to start wheeling him earlier.

I can forgive Strop, outside of the wild pitch. I mean, that was in the opposite batter's box.

Ayala can't serve one up to that ****er. Didn't hey hit a grand slam against us for the Yankees? I think he ****ed us over a few years ago...

Offense still blew like 3 runner at 3rd and with 1 out opportunities.

And I STILL HATE BUNTING. You have the guy on the ropes and you just let him settle down but giving up an out. He had a like .60 ERA last year (probably frying HGH with his eggs every am, but that;s sour grapes talking); he doesn't need help getting outs.

I have no problem with Pedro's pitching tonight. The first two got on because of the shift and would have been easy outs with a regular defensive alignment. The double down the third base line was nothing but luck. The guy was totally fooled and just happen to stick the bat head out in the right spot.

Ayala on the other hand.... what do you think his trade value is now?

Archived