Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just confirmed - lower bowl ticket prices will increase this year

LCA77

Okay. So it looks like upper level sidelines below row 16 went up $5.50 to $92.40.

It looks like upper level sidelines row 16 and above stayed the same. $76.90.

What about upper level endzone? Is that $76.90 too?

OV Seats.

These were $29 each plus 10% tax... total $31.90 per game.

My invoice shows them to be $748.00 for the pair. There is no tax breakdown. There is just the even dollar amount. So that's $374 each or $37.40 per game.

If the price was $34 and then we add 10% tax, that works out to $37.40. So we can say the OV seats went up $5.50 each.

It looks like the lower level sideline prices start at section 105 at one end of the home side and 138 at the other end zone. I am moving from club seats as per my agreement last year and I'm guaranteed section 105 - 138 on the home side. My invoice with tax is for $130.90 per seat. It says my seats are "TBD." My brother is in section 106 and his are $119.90 per seat. So from the end zone out of bounds lines are where the price points are and anything from the corners, including end zone, is a different price point. It figures that when I finally get to the sideline they now raise those prices more, but then again, that's how it should be. For a consistent 10+ wins per year team, I'm fine with that.

It looks like the lower level sideline prices start at section 105 at one end of the home side and 138 at the other end zone. I am moving from club seats as per my agreement last year and I'm guaranteed section 105 - 138 on the home side. My invoice with tax is for $130.90 per seat. It says my seats are "TBD." My brother is in section 106 and his are $119.90 per seat. ...
Thanks for the clarification...

Okay. So it looks like upper level sidelines below row 16 went up $5.50 to $92.40.

It looks like upper level sidelines row 16 and above stayed the same. $76.90.

What about upper level endzone? Is that $76.90 too?

OV Seats.

These were $29 each plus 10% tax... total $31.90 per game.

My invoice shows them to be $748.00 for the pair. There is no tax breakdown. There is just the even dollar amount. So that's $374 each or $37.40 per game.

If the price was $34 and then we add 10% tax, that works out to $37.40. So we can say the OV seats went up $5.50 each.

My upper level sidelines 428 row 20 were $70.40 and are now $76.90

Same with Upper Standing.

Okay. Thank-you.

We still need to know about 200 level Terrace Seating and Limited View. And a confirmation on UL endzone.

---------- Post added February-4th-2013 at 09:20 PM ----------

My upper level sidelines 428 row 20 were $70.40 and are now $76.90

Okay... that's right. They did go up. Thanks.

---------- Post added February-4th-2013 at 09:20 PM ----------

200 level terrace seating from what I can see is not the same as 100 level seating. A friend in section 205 has seats and they are 119.90 each.It appears as though section 105-138 on the home side are $130.90 each but section 205-238 are $119.90 each. It would be interesting to hear from someone else closer to midfield in the 200 level seats.

I have Terrace View seats that went from 79.00 plus 7.90 tax (86.90 total) to 92.40 per ticket.

I also have section 104 seats that went from 99.00 plus 9.90 tax (108.90 total) to 130.90 per ticket. That's a 20% hike which I'm not too crazy about since 2012 was my first year in the lower level sideline. I would like to be a little closer to the 50 at those prices.

I have Terrace View seats that went from 79.00 plus 7.90 tax (86.90 total) to 92.40 per ticket.

I also have section 104 seats that went from 99.00 plus 9.90 tax (108.90 total) to 130.90 per ticket. That's a 20% hike which I'm not too crazy about since 2012 was my first year in the lower level sideline. I would like to be a little closer to the 50 at those prices.

You were in section 104 your first year on the sideline? That's great considering no one really heard of lower level sideline upgrades before that. Where were you before that? I agree with you. I think if they were going to charge more for sidelines, it should have just been between the 20's or 30's for example. I in no way expected that, but that's probably more fair. Of course, life isn't fair so that's irrelevant. :-)

200 level terrace seating from what I can see is not the same as 100 level seating. A friend in section 205 has seats and they are 119.90 each.It appears as though section 105-138 on the home side are $130.90 each but section 205-238 are $119.90 each. It would be interesting to hear from someone else closer to midfield in the 200 level seats.
Terrace seating has never been the same as 100 level. Could I get a row number?

Okay, so it went up the same as sidelines upstairs. Thanks!

Now we still need to hear about the limited view seats.

Dan Steinberg is reporting that 704 seats in the 100's have gone up 40%. The example he has is from Section 122. He says the team confirmed that the 40% increase (to about $150 a seat) is real, and that "all the seats involved were mid field lower-level 'prime seat locations.'" Assuming it is each section either side of the 50 on both sides of the field, then to get to 704 seats it is about the first 6 or 8 rows.

Unlike the rest of the increases, this one bugs me. If I had these seats I'd be furious that they did it with no warning or explanation from one year to the next.

Dan Steinberg is reporting that 704 seats in the 100's have gone up 40%. The example he has is from Section 122. He says the team confirmed that the 40% increase (to about $150 a seat) is real, and that "all the seats involved were mid field lower-level 'prime seat locations.'" Assuming it is each section either side of the 50 on both sides of the field, then to get to 704 seats it is about the first 6 or 8 rows.

Unlike the rest of the increases, this one bugs me. If I had these seats I'd be furious that they did it with no warning or explanation from one year to the next.

Yeah, I'd be a little PO'd if those were my seats. I have no issues with the graduated ticket prices in the lower level. I wonder if those folks will be allowed to move to cheaper seats in the 100 level.

Terrace seating has never been the same as 100 level. Could I get a row number?

Okay, so it went up the same as sidelines upstairs. Thanks!

Now we still need to hear about the limited view seats.

Sorry, not sure what is considered terrace level seating. I thought you meant all 200 level non-OV seats. I was specifically referring to home side 200 level seats, where there are no OV seats. These are the ones that were $99 plus tax last year. 200 level sideline seats on home side did NOT go up the same as 100 level sideline seats did. Sections 205-238 are now $119.90, whereas section 105-138 are $130.90. Sorry for the confusion.

This is true. My invoice for a lower level 50 yard line seat is $154 per game. Big jump from last year...

Mt tickets in section 140 are also $130.90 per seat, or $2618.00 for two seats.

Yup I have 4 seats... Mine is double that... doh ha..> I moved from Club this year to lower level.... man...

Anyone know how much Club went up ?

Yup I have 4 seats... Mine is double that... doh ha..> I moved from Club this year to lower level.... man...

Anyone know how much Club went up ?

I was told by a club rep that zone D is now $3700, which they advertised for $3500 last year. I'm not sure if anyone paid that though. I paid $199 per ticket last year for Zone D.

I was told by a club rep that zone D is now $3700, which they advertised for $3500 last year. I'm not sure if anyone paid that though. I paid $199 per ticket last year for Zone D.

It is all negotiable. My dad just negotiated zone d for less than 2K a seat.

Just got the invoice. $40 increse per seat. For 1 seat I am now paying 1487.30 (parking not included).

Sect 142, Row 8.

Are there now two sideline price zones in the lower level? I could understand an increase between the 20 yardlines, but I haven't read of such.

Archived