Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT FROM JAMES R. ANDREWS, M.D., ANDREWS INSTITUTE REGARDING PROCEDURE PERFORMED ON ROBERT GRIFFIN III

TK

I'll say the same thing I said last night when news like this was being reported: "Hell mother****ing yeah!" Seriously, I don't understand why so many need to be so negative even when good news comes out. Obviously, it's up to Robert to make this happen but nobody can tell me that (a) he doesn't want it enough and (B) he can't do it.

Hail to the Redskins! Hoping for a full recovery with as little pain as possible for RG3!!!

I'll say the same thing I said last night when news like this was being reported: "Hell mother****ing yeah!" Seriously, I don't understand why so many need to be so negative even when good news comes out. Obviously, it's up to Robert to make this happen but nobody can tell me that (a) he doesn't want it enough and (B) he can't do it.

Hail to the Redskins! Hoping for a full recovery with as little pain as possible for RG3!!!

While I don't agree with all the negativity JMUSkins, if I had to guess most of those negative nancies are the same ones that truly feel that we as a team are cursed somehow, and that the football gods just like to punish us.

And for the ones thinking that the "how is RGIII" will die out now, you all just don't understand that, that thread has started a life of it's own. Not sure it will be able to be put down. It could be the beginning of skynet.

I was not as fired up as you were last night, I just wanted a little confirmation from the doc himself. Now that it has come, Hell mother****ing yeah!

I was not as fired up as you were last night, I just wanted a little confirmation from the doc himself. Now that it has come, Hell mother****ing yeah!

Haha I also had oral surgery yesterday and was on Vicodin. So... yeah, I was looking for any ray of light I could find!

I really hope RGIII is back for next year and ready to go....BUT....

What about that statement from Andrews changes anything? It's still a major injury and we are all left HOPING that he is back without limitations at the beginning of next year. I'm not trying to be a downer, but there isn't any new news, I don't get the "everything is peachy" responses from people....only time will tell

What do you expect him to say? It still doesnt diminish the fact that Shanahan may have damaged one of the best ( if not The best ) QB's / Athlete's to come around in our life time. When he's back on the field playing at a high level I will believe other wise

What haters? I would guess everyone checking on this thread wants the same thing?

I do echo a "get well" to Griffin though. I don't care how long it takes.

Should be more descriptive; I am talking in general to all the people talking about career ending blah blah blah, not anyone in this thread.

Archived