Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the first time I have been disappointed in RGIII

mudhog

Questioning RGIII's leadership at this point is perhaps the most asinine thing on this board right now. Jesus.....

Thank you! This thread is ridiculous enough, but to question Griffin's leadership? Unbelievable.

I dont know, he plays hard, im glad to have him, but he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of passion for the team. Hugging it up with the seahawks.. Real classy....

And to think I had read all of the dumbasseriness in some of the other posts and threads, but this one takes the ****ing cake.

I dont know, he plays hard, im glad to have him, but he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of passion for the team. Hugging it up with the seahawks.. Real classy....

And this is the comment that is gonna chase me away from extreme skins for a little bit. You are honestly gonna question the heart of Robert Griffin III because he congratulated the other team after the game? See everyone when the dust settles HTTR!

Different situation. QB who keeps the D honest with his legs can no longer do so when his leg won't work. Our line is not very good at pass protection, and Griffin was all but unable to roll out.

Anyway, it's over and we lost. Let's all hope he fully recovers and is ready to whip some ass next season.

EVERYONE, knew coming into this game that Griff wasn't going to break off a 50 yard run, Cousins was a threat with the run?

Throw Cousins in the game with 4:30 left and in the hole 10 points when you could've started him early third with a 1 point lead and it wouldn't have ended any different?

Says who?

Robert couldn't even defend himself out there. Shanny needs to take the brunt of the heat but Robert deserves some too.

Water under the bridge now.

Just hope the damage isn't permanent.

How in the blue hell does Robert deserve anything but appreciation for the season he gave fans like you? This is pathetic to me. Criticize his lack of accuracy or the play calling, but don't act like Robert showed poor leadership for doing something that has been done countless times in the past.

I can not understand the thought processes of some people.

This thread and any negativity surrounding RG III needs to die a slow and painful death. Some of you guys are shameful. You're all quick to be there for him when he does well, but he risks his health for the team, and congratulates the Seahawks at the end and you're disappointed? Man this just ticks me off

No. Proof that people's opinions are often misguided and "suck". Come on. You know that there are tons of idiot Skins fans on ES. Some of them were banned today, but some are still with us.....lurking :ols:
Im not disappointed with his play or effort, im disappointed with his lack of anger.

WTF do you want the guy to do? Pull a ****ing Denny Green? Come on dude, really? Is your name Mike Vanderjagt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

Im not disappointed with his play or effort, im disappointed with his lack of anger.

Dude, get out of here with that. He is a classy guy, he's not going to be a douchebag jerk and walk off the field without congratulating the team. You win and lose with honor, that doesn't mean he isn't extremely pissed off on the inside and use it for motivation to get better.

I have no idea where you are coming from with this.

EVERYONE, knew coming into this game that Griff wasn't going to break off a 50 yard run, Cousins was a threat with the run?

Cousins would have been able to roll out effectively with the possibility to run for some sort of gain. You did watch the end of the Ravens' game and the Browns' game, didn't you? Cousins is no slouch.

If he takes himself out of the game, he gets dissed like Cutler and question his leadership all season long.

If he gets mad after the game, he gets dissed like LeBron did after the Celtics loss, and hes haunted forever as someone who can't handle losing and shows a lack of leadership if things go wrong (see: Cam Newton, Tony Romo sits to pee etc.)

Just let the guy have some respect for doing what he did in a rookie year. He could have played like Blaine Gabbert and you guys are killing him for wanting to play the biggest game of his life.

WTF do you want the guy to do? Pull a ****ing Denny Green? Come on dude, really? Is your name Mike Vanderjagt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

I dont know, i didnt like him trying to console Romo sits to pee either... Warriors don't stick up for their enemies.

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 10:05 PM ----------

Ignore him. He has been making ridiculous posts for weeks.

Like what? Ive been fair. I just don't have the homer mentality...

Archived