Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the first time I have been disappointed in RGIII

mudhog

Maybe the case but we all know the deal. Rookie of the year should include playoffs if said rookie is in them. If Robert wins it great, he had the best QB rating for a rookie in history and we could list a million reasons why he deserves it..... But Wilson got the better of him and was right behind him with the season he posted.
I actually like how it's done, voted on before the playoffs. And I was getting ripped a day or so ago for saying Wilson would get my vote. I had 1. Wilson 2. RG3 3 Luck...but you could definitely make just as good a case for our man. However, I thought it was so close that I would give it to Wilson on the fact that he played much better down the stretch than the other two. Plus he didn't miss any time.

All these armchair quarterbacks are the same people that would be questioning RG's toughness if he took himself out. I commend him for staying in and trying to lead this team to victory.

This has been an amazing season. No one though we would have been in the playoffs, much less win the NFC East. Be happy this has happened and look forward to the bright future we have ahead of us.

I don't like this thread title. None of you would walk up to RG3 right now and tell him you're disappointed. Please.

No they wouldn't. They would however, be starting multiple threads about how RG3 is a quitter and lacks toughness to win etc how can he pull himself out of the biggest game of the season if he can walk he should play etc.

All these armchair quarterbacks are the same people that would be questioning RG's toughness if he took himself out. I commend him for staying in and trying to lead this team to victory.

This has been an amazing season. No one though we would have been in the playoffs, much less win the NFC East. Be happy this has happened and look forward to the bright future we have ahead of us.

Hail Yeah!!!!

Awesome Season, had a blast, I will never forget Doug Williams hobbling around the field in 1987, bad ass effort, bad ass win. Hail to the Redskins!!

This thread is stupid, idiotic, dumb, asinine etc. etc. etc. And people wonder why this franchise and its fans are the butt of jokes around the league. We get one of the best QB prospects the league has seen in years, and people nitpick to the point where you sound like ungrateful trolls.

Some of the fans questioning RGIII's leadership make me absolutely sick.

I don't like this thread title. None of you would walk up to RG3 right now and tell him you're disappointed. Please.

As I have said in my posts, I am not down on RG3, He is a warrior. I am questioning the coaches for not pulling an obviously hobbled QB. Not only couldn't he run or push off on throws, he was in danger of getting crushed because of his inability to move effectively.

Let's hope that his knee simply had had enough for one day and no more damage was done to it.

As I have said in my posts, I am not down on RG3, He is a warrior. I am questioning the coaches for not pulling an obviously hobbled QB. Not only couldn't he run or push off on throws, he was in danger of getting crushed because of his inability to move effectively.

Let's hope that his knee simply had had enough for one day and no more damage was done to it.

Let him play, we won a Super Bowl with an injured QB...right?

Gronk played hurt in last years SB, and clearly was limping as badly as RGIII. Not only did he not take himself out of the game, he was thrown a game changing deep ball that he couldn't catch because he wasn't 100% and Brady had faith he was close. Suggs came back early from his injury and was a shell of himself after his initial return game. It happens.

You're disappointed? And who f... are you? Did you just pour out you r guts in a hard fought professional football game? No? So who give a f... what you think? Think instead how RGIII feels?

No leader-in any line of fire or work takes him/herself out of a game-period. (for validation - review Brett Favre's). RGIII lead the Redskin into the playoffs. We would not be in this game without him-period. Shanahan-right or wrong- "danced with the one who brung him here" - period! Did you see Robert sitting on the bench alone at games' end? Remember what he said after the 3-6 break? RGIII is a phenom-and this is all part of his journey-one that will lead the Redskins to a Lombardi Trophy.

Let him play, we won a Super Bowl with an injured QB...right?

Different situation. QB who keeps the D honest with his legs can no longer do so when his leg won't work. Our line is not very good at pass protection, and Griffin was all but unable to roll out.

Anyway, it's over and we lost. Let's all hope he fully recovers and is ready to whip some ass next season.

This is laughable. Bird played with a bad back for years. I was a huge Magic and Bird fan as a kid. Go watch the Bird vs. Magic documentary on Netflix. Bird fought through back pain for almost a decade if my memory serves me correct.

NO, and I mean NO, true competitor would ever pull themselves out of a game unless they knew they couldn't get it done. He truly believed he could compete, period.

This game was NOT Robert's fault. He didn't play well, but all this heat he's getting is completely undeserved. Frankly, I don't believe for one minute Cousins would have done any better. Not enough data to prove otherwise.

Throw Cousins in the game with 4:30 left and in the hole 10 points when you could've started him early third with a 1 point lead and it wouldn't have ended any different?

Says who?

Robert couldn't even defend himself out there. Shanny needs to take the brunt of the heat but Robert deserves some too.

Water under the bridge now.

Just hope the damage isn't permanent.

Archived