Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the first time I have been disappointed in RGIII

mudhog

Senseless and SELFISH!

Both RG III and Shanny ought to be ashamed of themselves. I love what RG III Has done for the Skins. But, it's unconscionable that he would risk his health and the game when he knew all along that he wasn't ready to go after the 2nd scoring drive.

The long term implications of this stupidity are HUGE! We mortgaged the farm to draft RG III, and he may never be the same again!

Hate saying this, but we do need to look for a decent backup for Kirk Cousins, who will be our starter coming 2013 opening day.

Get a grip. Players play hurt all the time, it's nothing new. Look at how McNair used to play (hobbling down the field). To RG3, his ineffectiveness wasn't caused by his injury; he felt fully capable of getting the ball moving on each subsequent drive. He just kept wanting another chance, I don't blame him for that. RG3 doesn't expect in that instance that an ACL is going to happen, nobody is. I don't blame Shanny either. Nobody is to blame here.

Senseless and SELFISH!

Both RG III and Shanny ought to be ashamed of themselves. I love what RG III Has done for the Skins. But, it's unconscionable that he would risk his health and the game when he knew all along that he wasn't ready to go after the 2nd scoring drive.

The long term implications of this stupidity are HUGE! We mortgaged the farm to draft RG III, and he may never be the same again!

Hate saying this, but we do need to look for a decent backup for Kirk Cousins, who will be our starter coming 2013 opening day.

What about a back-up for Kirk's back-up, just in case he's picked up the same bad habits from RG3, huh?

Archived