Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next year, we are going to be great!

storretti

No we aren't.

It's a fallacy that we'll "be healthy." Everyone gets guys injured every year. Pretty good chance guys who were healthy this year will get hurt next year, and vice versa.

That's not even factoring in RG3 who will likely be out the first month of the season(at least).

Dude,

The Seahawks were pretty much healthy, I don't think a single starter was on injured reserve. So, it is possible to stay healthy.

Second, RG3 is going to be better next year and on top of that, I'll be surprised if he gets hurt like this again next year.

Third, defense was actually playing really well on the second half and I bet they will keep that momentum going next year.

This team is going to be really good. The Seahawks got the better of us but we will be better next year.

No we aren't.

It's a fallacy that we'll "be healthy." Everyone gets guys injured every year. Pretty good chance guys who were healthy this year will get hurt next year, and vice versa.

That's not even factoring in RG3 who will likely be out the first month of the season(at least).

Someones in a real negative mood....we just had a great year, better than any of us could have imagined.

No we aren't.

Thank you Doctor. How about look at the positives like this thread is trying to encourage? Because there's a lot to look forward to.

I don't know man...that sophomore slump is real. Look at Kerrigan and Helu this year. Combine that with teams zeroing in on us this offseason and things will get tough.

I maybe over optimistic, but RG3 isn't going to have a sophomore slump. He has the offseason to heal and he is young, so he is probably going to heal quickly.

I honestly think the Redskins are going to be unstoppable next year. If we lose a game, it's because we beat ourselves, like wide receivers dropping 10 passes in a game.

The pistol offense looks almost unstoppable when the offense is at full strength, and I just don't see defenses being able to stop it. I may just be an excited Redskin fan, but this s the first time in my life that I think the Redskins wi be a contender when the season starts.

No guarantees. We could easily have a losing record next year. Every year is different. We're not the New England Patriots and Robert has a lot to learn about the quarterback position. This team has the potential to be great, but it may not be next year. Plus, you must factor in injuries every year. Don't get too excited. You may find this thread getting bumped...for the wrong reasons. Stay medium.

Love,

Coach Z

I maybe over optimistic, but RG3 isn't going to have a sophomore slump. He has the offseason to heal and he is young, so he is probably going to heal quickly.

I honestly think the Redskins are going to be unstoppable next year. If we lose a game, it's because we beat ourselves, like wide receivers dropping 10 passes in a game.

The pistol offense looks almost unstoppable when the offense is at full strength, and I just don't see defenses being able to stop it. I may just be an excited Redskin fan, but this s the first time in my life that I think the Redskins wi be a contender when the season starts.

We keep running the pistol, RGIII will be out of football before his rookie contract is done.

It's too early to look that far ahead, but unless we upgrade the D, on and off the field; and the O-line; I don't see the same consistency as the late season run.

Momentum and players playing above themselves made certain aspects look a lot better than they actually are. And that's not to take away from a brilliant, unexpected season. It's just a note of caution that things don't often roll like that.

Hail.

I have high hopes for next year as well. If there is anything we proved this year, it's that we have definitely built some depth. We suffered quite a few injuries on D and still did well; especially during the win streak and today. Losing starters would hurt no matter what; but at least now, we have the depth to compensate to some degree. Fill a few holes in the offseason and I think we can easily repeat as division champs next year.

I don't know man...that sophomore slump is real. Look at Kerrigan and Helu this year. Combine that with teams zeroing in on us this offseason and things will get tough.

Kerrigan lead the team in Sacks and Helu was injured all year so i don't know what your talking about.

Archived