Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me name my new pup...and the answer is DEXTER!

ljs

well I found a new pup. He is a Pit Bull (looks mix but not sure) rescued w his 3 sisters and now in the county animal shelter. I can't adopt him until Tuesday (I"m first on the list). So I have some time to find a good strong Redskins theme name. Would love to hear suggestions.

603282_4772131555310_1291868222_n.jpg

well I found a new pup. He is a Pit Bull (looks mix but not sure) rescued w his 3 sisters and now in the county animal shelter. I can't adopt him until Tuesday (I"m first on the list). So I have some time to find a good strong Redskins theme name. /url]

I would go for Butler after Alfred Morris. You have the skins tie in plus it would be kinda cool to have the butler fetch your slippers

I would call Frank (the blue eyes).

Sorry, not Redskins-related. Just saw that.

haha that was a suggestion from a close friend of mine.

Re: Almo- my last dog was Elmo, so that would be too close, but cute.

Been pondering Alfred, or Alf,

I like ROY, that is one I hadn't thought of. After I get a few good suggestions I might make a poll.

Alfred! Alfred! Alfred! Or Alfie, lol. Just think it would be fun to have a pitbull with a goofy name like that :)

Random: If I named my dog Alfred, he would soon quickly be called Alfie...as has been the case with all my other dogs named after Redskins. I have a cat, Portis, who is now referred to as "Porty" by my young nieces (and "*******" by the rest of my family), a basset named Mr. Gibbs, now referred to as "Gibbies" by the kids, and Cooley -- thank goodness it already ends in the "y" so my nieces don't have the opportunity to ****ize yet another name, lol!

Alfred!!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be funny to see a pitbull named Alfred. :ols:

---------- Post added January-5th-2013 at 03:01 PM ----------

Are you frickin serious?!? You dork :ols:

Yeah, I love that name for a dog, D O G , say the letters, it's a cool name. When we get our next dog, I can't wait to take him to the vet, they will say "what's his name", I will say D O GEE, they will say, how do you spell it, I will say D O G. Awesome.

Alfred! Alfred! Alfred! Or Alfie, lol. Just think it would be fun to have a pitbull with a goofy name like that :)

Random: If I named my dog Alfred, he would soon quickly be called Alfie...as has been the case with all my other dogs named after Redskins. I have a cat, Portis, who is now referred to as "Porty" by my young nieces (and "*******" by the rest of my family), a basset named Mr. Gibbs, now referred to as "Gibbies" by the kids, and Cooley -- thank goodness it already ends in the "y" so my nieces don't have the opportunity to ****ize yet another name, lol!

If you're going for a "y" name... Nothing wrong with Shanny.

Archived