Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me name my new pup...and the answer is DEXTER!

ljs

I have to say, I don't think that's a pure pit. Unless the angle is confusing me, the face looks more angular with a longer snout than pure pit pups. Skill a good looking dog though. I'm an O-line type of guy, call him Silverback.

yeah I agree, I think he is mix. I had a pit mix for years( had to put her down 2 yrs ago) you could tell she was Pit, but could also tell she wasn't full breed. he and 3 sisters were dumped and now are at the county animal control. We have pretty lax Pit Bull laws around my area, so they will be adopted fast.

Dog looks like a Pierre to me! Get him an 88 jersey and you're set.

Oh I like Pierre, hadn't thought of that one.

I have a brindle chihuahua that everyone says looks like a miniature pit bull. His name is Cheech. How about Sean? Or Taylor?

I had a Beta fish named Meast, lol (he died Jan 1)

Not Skins related, I would go with D. O. G (DEOOGEE)
Are you frickin serious?!? You dork :ols:
Yeah, I love that name for a dog, D O G , say the letters, it's a cool name. When we get our next dog, I can't wait to take him to the vet, they will say "what's his name", I will say D O GEE, they will say, how do you spell it, I will say D O G. Awesome.

My Diogi (pronounced D.O.G) - I call him Ogi (pronounced O.G) for short.

As far as Redskin themed names, a buddy of mine had a boxer he named Diesel. I do like Butler, Fletch, Griff, and Argee (just call him Gee for short).

My Diogi (pronounced D.O.G) - I call him Ogi (pronounced O.G) for short.

As far as Redskin themed names, a buddy of mine had a boxer he named Diesel. I do like Butler, Fletch, Griff, and Argee (just call him Gee for short).

That's awesome, such a good dog name lol. I actually like Argee spelled RG for the Redskins themed name.

Archived