Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alfred Morris and his Homerun TD Celebration

skinshokies31

Great story on how The Homerun Celebration started when Alfred Morris scores a TD. Not only are Alfred and RGIII great players, they also have great heads on their shoulders. Growing up playing in York County Little League makes this story freakin awesome....

http://wtkr.com/2013/01/04/yorktown-little-league-team-inspires-alfred-morris-touchdown-dance/

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....the best part of this new era is that not only do we have two exceptionally talented building block young players on our team, but they're both amazing men with outstanding characters. The humility and maturity shown by Alfred, and RGIII, is a large reason I'm so confident about our future success.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....the best part of this new era is that not only do we have two exceptionally talented building block young players on our team, but they're both amazing men with outstanding characters. The humility and maturity shown by Alfred, and RGIII, is a large reason I'm so confident about our future success.

Very well said and I agree with every word. Feel free to say it again...as many times as you see fit.

Cannonball!!! Amazing story, this guy is fantastic. Alfred just hanging out with a little league team. Hilarious. :)

:ols: With the big no diving sign in the background LOL. He looked like he was having more fun than the kids! I'm just glad he's someone that kids can look up to and be a positive role model for them. So many athletes get in trouble with the law, make idiots of themselves, do drugs, etc, but Morris is a class act. Same with Griffin. We're very lucky to have them both!

I had read this story a little while ago. This is what makes me so proud to be a fan of this team. Every team has big names and stars, but the sheer character of our rookies, the way they conduct themselves on field and off field, speaks volumes about them! Hail!

Tres cute!!! Is Alfred Morris married? :cloud9: :D

In all seriousness, it's really great to see people like this succeed...especially when they play for my team :) Their humility and "down-to-earthness" make them nearly impossible not to cheer for both on the field and just in life in general.

Here's to many good years to come...God willing, of course :)

Every time I see Alfred's Homerun celebration, the first thing that comes to mind consists of the fact that we sure hit it out of the park when we drafted Griffin and Morris. Humble, hard working, and a bruising style of running that this fanbase appreciates based off of the likes of Riggo, Brown, Davis, Portis, and the list goes on and on.

Oh no you didn't! :box:

He is MY make believe boyfriend mmmkay?! :nana:

Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for RG3. Wait, my 5 y/o niece has already claimed him :ols:

* Because I don't want to deal with a massive temper tantrum, I have yet to break to her that he's already engaged to a lovely lady who's a bit more age appropriate, lol. Plus, I'm just happy she's not trying to plan her wedding to Justin Beiber or one of those One Direction boys, haha

Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for RG3. Wait, my 5 y/o niece has already claimed him :ols:

* Because I don't want to deal with a massive temper tantrum, I have yet to break to her that he's already engaged to a lovely lady who's a bit more age appropriate, lol. Plus, I'm just happy she's not trying to plan her wedding to Justin Beiber or one of those One Direction boys, haha

Oh God, don't get me started on Justin Beiber :ols:! But yeah, you can have RG3. You'll just have to have a talk with him to kick his fiancee to the curb! (yes, she seems like a wonderful person, but desperate times call for desperate measures :ols:) If he doesn't listen, I have a feeling you can take her! And don't worry, I got your back! :saber:

That's a pretty great story, especially since I've been wondering since week 1 what his inspiration for that was!

Very cool and very happy for those kids, too.

---------- Post added January-5th-2013 at 07:07 AM ----------

I want to see the stands pretend like they are seeing the ball fly out of the park

This NEEDS to happen.

Then our band plays the fight song, right? :)

Great story, read this article a few months back, great story. AlMo is such a great kid, his story of his Rookie season is truly inspirational and to be honest this kid would have won ROY any other season if it wasn't for these 3 great QBs to come out if this years draft.

Great fit in our offense, behind Griff.. I'm excited to hopefully watch him for a handfull of years to come

Archived