Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Victor Cruz: Washington Redskins 'team to beat' in NFC

truskinsfan18

"It's tough for me to say this because we play in the same division as them, but I think Washington is having a good year," Cruz told WFAN-AM on Wednesday, via The Star-Ledger. "They're having a year similar to us last year where they're kicking up at the right time. They're playing some good football. Typically the team that is playing the best towards the end of the year is the team that is going to potentially win it all."

Continue reading.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000121519/article/victor-cruz-washington-redskins-team-to-beat-in-nfc

Yeah, what ^he^ said.

It looks like we better start preparing to go to Atlanta for next weekends matchup, that is, unless Minnesota finds a way to upset the cheese-heads.

Hey, anybody know whatever became of Aldrick Robinson? It seems he disappeared after lighting up Dallas on Thanksgiving day. We sure could use his speed deep!

I value Cruz's opinion more than the so called analyst. Players are on the field. They know how teams play and what their capable of from personal experience and Cruz witnessed first hand how good the Skins are. I'm definitely subscribing to what he said. Good football is good football!

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I guess I have to....I'm so glad we now have the approval of a player on a team we beat for the Eastern Division....lol I'm sure Redskins Nation has been waiting for the blessings of Mr Cruz. I remember someone saying we were still a few players away from being a contender....hummm try not collasping in the second half of the season or losing the division when you had a 2 and a half game lead after the halfway point of the season....HAIL REDSKINS....Let's get after the Seahawks and see if we can't make Victor Cruz even more proud.....hahaha!!!!!

Archived