Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A 40 Year Old Virgin is loud and proud... Who's going to Fed Ex this weekend?

Burgold

You lucky bum!

I've never been to a football playoff game, much less a Redskins playoff game. I hope you have the time of your life! And of course I hope our Redskins give all the fans in attendance a win for you all to remember forever :)

You better scream so loudly you can't interview anyone for at least 3 days...that's an order! ;)

Yes ma'am! I fully expect to have no voice on Monday:point2sky

I have never been to a Skins playoff game. I hope it's the experience I have built it up in my mind to be. I will be bringing rose petals, some candles for ambiance, a little Moscato to take the edge off, and some Barry White to set the mood.

I just hope I don't end up on the Jumbo-tron.

sec 203..Wife and I will be flying in from ohio to reagan early sat and staying Embassy Suites near airport? ( she organized trip so dont have many details).

Anyone hooking up sat for early party?

Have been to dozen skins game but only one home game (lost to bengals 8yrs ago)........cant wait for weekend

i'm torn...never been to a playoff NFL game & want to break that up this year. i'm waaaaaaay over here in Cali & i have something of a dilemna.

my wife has been crunching numbers all week long trying to figure out a way i can get my arse on over to Fed-Ex this Sunday, but i keep falling just short of hotel accommodations......that's not considering food/beer.

on the other hand...i could much more easily afford a trip to either 'Frisco (have family up there i could stay with), or Green Bay.........

but that's a) counting some chickens, & B) NOT FED-EX FIELD.

what is a lifelong 'Skins fan to do???

i'm torn...never been to a playoff NFL game & want to break that up this year. i'm waaaaaaay over here in Cali & i have something of a dilemna.

my wife has been crunching numbers all week long trying to figure out a way i can get my arse on over to Fed-Ex this Sunday, but i keep falling just short of hotel accommodations......that's not considering food/beer.

on the other hand...i could much more easily afford a trip to either 'Frisco (have family up there i could stay with), or Green Bay.........

but that's a) counting some chickens, & B) NOT FED-EX FIELD.

what is a lifelong 'Skins fan to do???

I am flying near 24 hours there and back, so do it man :)

Guest Spearfeather
A lot of the fun in the game is at the Tailgate. Drop by and party with friends you've never met!

I will have to try to get my father to walk over there with me. Sounds like a good time.

If attending past playoff games is an indicator of what might happen Sunday... I was at the Nationals game 4 (Werth walk off). That was my first playoff game of any kind, other than the NCAAs. The Nats obviously didn't go all the way, but I saw a helluva game. Psyched for Sunday and hopefully showing everyone why RGIII > RW!

Very impressed with all the long distance travel plans to attend, too. Makes my 50 miles each way drive from Baltimore look like nothing at all!

Archived