Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

Ok first off... Money plays by RG3, Alfred, and the team as a whole. I watched the game with a Cowgirls fan... He actually said that he was so impressed with our team that he was going to root for us throughout the playoffs. Crazy game!

I know it's not worth a hill of beans, but I would like to tell fellow ESers (those in SoCal) to steer clear of the Buffalo Wild Wings in Irvine. Almost ruined our night. Their bar tender called the cops on our 100% sober driver. Cops of course sided with us, but almost ruined the night.

Im thinking Dallas D is gonna be so afraid of getting beat deep that Alfred is gonna run all over them. With some RG3 mixed in there too.

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

Josh Morgan: "They weren't respecting the run. They were doing everything possible to stop [the play-action pass]."

Morgan said the Cowboys tried to take away the play-action pass by dropping a safety and running LBs to vacancies.

Hmph.

Weeeeeeird.

:)

Josh Morgan: "They weren't respecting the run. They were doing everything possible to stop [the play-action pass]."

Morgan said the Cowboys tried to take away the play-action pass by dropping a safety and running LBs to vacancies.

Hmph.

Weeeeeeird.

:)

Seriously with a Ryan coordinating their defense, they were a step behind from the start. Last time, he prepared for the "college stuff" and not the deep ball. Now the play action was covered, but not the run game. That's just bad coaching period.

I really hope somebody records/recorded Alfred's final TD, and the ensuing full-length celebration of the stadium singing HTTR. That was such an awesome moment. And to cap it off the game ends with Perry pile-driving the ball carrier to end the game.

Man oh man, that was great.

Archived