Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

You stuck to your guns more than anyone, and you turned out to be correct about the whole thing. Awesome stuff man, I've never been so happy to have been so wrong

Hey, it wasn't hard, I swear. I don't want credit. You know that thread Oldfan made in response to our back and forth in Jumbo's early quitters thread? I could've said a hundred things I was right about like he did but I didn't want that. I never meant it to be about me, or who's right.

I only stuck to my guns and got really pissed off this year because it was so clear... as clear as day to me that Mike was moving us in the right direction. I'm not going to get into all the reasons here again, you guys know where I stood with what Mike has built here from day one as well as how he's done it with all these unfortunate external factors, but I just want you guys to know that I wasn't smart about it and didn't want to ever come off as being arrogant or condescending. Sorry if I did, but again, I just knew things were going to change. I'm so thankful they did this year and after that miserable bye week. :)

And I certainly wasn't the only one... and I never got annoyed from you, zoony. As negative as you can be sometimes, you're classy about it and don't force it down our throats every thread, lol.

Why was Collingsworth thinking we were going for a FG in the last drive if we didn't make a TD? Every Skins fan knew we were going for the fourth down. A FG wasn't going to do us any good, and if we didn't make it, we'd have Dallas backed up on the 2 yard line.

Because he is an idiot. He was only concerned with wondering how his hero Romo sits to pee would be able to come back and win.

Guest Spearfeather

We pulled it off ! ! ! Seven in a row.

This game will live on in Redskins History ! Quiet Cowboys fans, like music to the ears.

Love the post game coverage on CSN. They cut to RG3 from the set, where Darrell Young was visiting, so they could interview him. The guy interviewing him asks him about the RG3 chants and he says how he likes them but was happy to hear Alfred Morris chants, and says how he'd love to hear more cheers for Alfred Morris or Darrell Young or anyone else. And the interviewer tries to go to the next question then halfway through stops and goes "nice shoutout to DY while on the set, god you're good at this [nervous laughter]..." then tries to continue the question.

Just had me laughing and it was such a moment of a media guy going "Wow...this guy really is just unreal"

Archived