Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im really nervous about next week.

Qdeathstar

This is the first time in a long time that I am truly looking past a game. I guess it's a combination of the Redskins actually getting the job done lately against teams they should beat, and me being fixated on a season-finale to decide the division. But I trust the team, unlike me, is focused on the task at hand.

I'll still worry... it's part of my nature.

could we possibly vote to change the title, perhaps?

its just bad mojo, sitting right at the top of ES.. like rubbing dog crap on someones front door.

I can get down with that. How about "Will the Eagles game be a letdown?" or " Is the Eagles game a trap?"

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 08:23 PM ----------

I didn't say anyone was stupid now did i? Still don't get the "At Home" part of this thread title.

He means the Eagles at their home.

Ive been reading a lot of these threads lately and it really feels like everyone is assuming we beat the eagles.

Sure they look horrible, but even when we were 5 - 11 division games were close and theres no reason to believe that the eagles wont put up a fight, especially with a rookie quarterback with something to prove. A few bad calls or defensive missteps could put us out of the playoff race.

We're gonna feel really gross if we wake up monday morning with an L.

This is a different Redskins team. We won't lose to this team. They have given up 100% and are playing for a draft spot.

As much as I feel this is a different team now, that finds ways to win and not find ways to lose, that are younger, hungrier, with more determination and fight... you can't overlook a division rival, ever! we have played spoilers in years past and the Eagles would love to put us in a bad situation. I don't like this feeling that this game is a gimme either. I hope it's just the fans only feeling like this and not the coaches or the locker room.

Archived