Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help with listening to DC sports radio when you live out of the area?

redskins4ever28

I am constantly listening to Redskins Podcast, ESPN Radio with Tony Kornheiser (not a fan), and The Sports Junkies Podcast. Hwoever, Im always trying to find a live radio for 106 the FAN or any other DC sports radio thats live. Anyone who owns an iphone or just has knowledge of how I can listen to it? Im lost. If this is in the wrong spot, Im sorry.

Google WTEM and you'll get that, the Listen live button is on the left.

Google 106.7 the fan, and you'll get That one, and they also have a listen now button.

if you listen to ESPN radio online, see if you can click the station guide in it and see if washington comes up. Thats WTEM.

~bang

Thank you all for the replies. I downloaded TuneIn Radio on my Iphone. The only problem Im having is when I go to search for a radio station, it says "Data Error Format" so Im trying to scan through the thousands of radio stations to find the fan. Anyone ever have the problem of not being able to search for the station?

Thank you all for the replies. I downloaded TuneIn Radio on my Iphone. The only problem Im having is when I go to search for a radio station, it says "Data Error Format" so Im trying to scan through the thousands of radio stations to find the fan. Anyone ever have the problem of not being able to search for the station?

I've heard of that problem a lot with the iphones. Just get an Android

Here's the link

http://tunein.com/radio/1067-The-Fan-s29821/

I am constantly listening to Redskins Podcast, ESPN Radio with Tony Kornheiser (not a fan), and The Sports Junkies Podcast. Hwoever, Im always trying to find a live radio for 106 the FAN or any other DC sports radio thats live. Anyone who owns an iphone or just has knowledge of how I can listen to it? Im lost. If this is in the wrong spot, Im sorry.

I use the ESPN radio app and listen to the Washington D.C feeed (When its not Mike and Mike or Tony Kornheiser, typically after 12....cant stand those groups.) If you have an iPhone, you can just search it in the appstore. I am not sure how it works on Androids, but i would assume something along the same lines.

1067thefandc.com you can stream all the shows live. you cannot stream the redskins game (no rights)

espn980.com you can stream all the shows, shanahan's presser 3pm on Mondays, and the game/pre-game.

you can get both of them through the Tune In app on iphone/android.

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 10:29 AM ----------

I use the ESPN radio app and listen to the Washington D.C feeed (When its not Mike and Mike or Tony Kornheiser, typically after 12....cant stand those groups.) If you have an iPhone, you can just search it in the appstore. I am not sure how it works on Androids, but i would assume something along the same lines.

Only problem with the ESPN radio app is that you can't stream pre-game or the game broadcast over it (or so others have said)

You can stream those with Tune In

1067thefandc.com you can stream all the shows live. you cannot stream the redskins game (no rights)

espn980.com you can stream all the shows, shanahan's presser 3pm on Mondays, and the game/pre-game.

you can get both of them through the Tune In app on iphone/android.

---------- Post added December-11th-2012 at 10:29 AM ----------

Only problem with the ESPN radio app is that you can't stream pre-game or the game broadcast over it (or so others have said)

You can stream those with Tune In

You can stream the pregame up until i believe 12:30 or something like that, but i did not know that TuneIn lets you have the game broadcast. That would be great when watching the game at a bar with no sound. Thanks for that info.

You can stream the pregame up until i believe 12:30 or something like that, but i did not know that TuneIn lets you have the game broadcast. That would be great when watching the game at a bar with no sound. Thanks for that info.

Yup. You can also just go to espn980.com if you're not on a phone or want to use a computer/tablet.

And thanks for clearing up that you can listen to pregame up to 12:30 on ESPN's app. Good to know.

We provide an alternative to the local radio sports stations. The website not only rotates the previous episodes on the listen live feature but episodes of all shows can be found on iTunes and the Stitcher radio app. We actually have on the front page a stitcher plug in which you can listen to the last uploaded show or go back to previous ones. We may only provide 4 live shows and 8 hours of live content per week, but its something. http://www.eyesradio.com

I have used the TuneIn Radio app on my Android phone to stream pre-game coverage and also listen to the game live, without any issues. There are also podcasts available to listen to and various football shows you might enjoy listening to.

Load TuneIn, go to Sports, then NFL - there you can find good stuff.

It will update on game day to pregames live game feeds and what not. You have the option to listen to the home team radio coverage or the away team coverage.

My fellow Redskins fan, I listen to it everyday, even game day (LIVE), Tune in Radio ESPN 980..

Archived