Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RGIII Woman

MarkB452

She's our official fan mascot. Step aside fat old men wearing dresses, strap-on hog noses, and smoking cigars. In other words....pull the pork. This chic is on fahyah!

Yep, time to fire the hogetts. If we are truly going to move this franchise forward, we need to ditch a 30 year old gimmick and start a new one. A row of smoking hot women in gold body suits sounds like a great place to start!

I would consider changing my last name to bacon if we got married. or at the very least a hyphenated bacon. The idea has a lot of merit. She is all sorts of win in my book. I agree, new mascot time. If she brought friends we could have a whole squad of spandex women. :D

I have a man crush on RG3. I don't need some woman in a gold leotard screwing up my chances. I hope she's got some mace on her Batman belt cause it's on!

Funny My daughter told me RG3 is ugly and I laughed and said not to me He's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Very smart and good looking girl there who's capitalizing on RG3's popularity. Love her costume. :yes:

Her other costume here is not bad either.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/files/2012/12/rg3woman1212d.jpg

---------- Post added December-8th-2012 at 03:23 PM ----------

She needs to re-evaluate her facebook privacy settings...

:justSayin:

This is probaby why SuperSkin and most Superheroes wear a mask. :)

I think I know her...

I think I would like to know her.

I think I would like to know her very, very well.

I think I would give several non-critical body parts to know her very, very well.

Daaaaaammmn, man. Beautiful woman and the whole serious Redskins fan thing going on there -- I agree with those nominating her for Official Team Mascot.

Archived