Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RGIII Woman

MarkB452

Her last name is Bacon...mmmm.....Bacon......mmmm......

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/06/rgiii-woman/1751059/

3:23PM EST December 6. 2012 - Robert Griffin III wore Superman socks when he won his Heisman Trophy and has a locker filled with figurines of Captain America and the Incredible Hulk. Now he has his own superhero cheering him on from the stands.

Meet RG3Woman, a gold-suited superhero inspired by RGIII and his jaw-dropping rookie season. Dan Steinberg chronicled her rise in a Thursday post for his D.C. Sports Bog.

Among the details:

• RG3Woman's alter ego is Lauren Bacon, a 26-year-old Redskins fan whose Halloween costume turned her an overnight sensation among the team's fanbase.

Seeing the dreads, I gave about a 1 second thought that Brittany Griner was RG3's sister. That would be cool to have the most dominating male and female at a big time college to be brother and sister. Anyway, thats what I thought of when I read, RGIII Woman.

Seeing the dreads, I gave about a 1 second thought that Brittany Griner was RG3's sister. That would be cool to have the most dominating male and female at a big time college to be brother and sister. Anyway, thats what I thought of when I read, RGIII Woman.

would you be upset that Griner got all the height?? for the record i dont mean this as a knock on Griffs size

I do like bacon...

---------- Post added December-7th-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

I just realized that I must be totally deaf because i'm staring at her picture trying to read her lips.

Hilarious!!!

I laughed out loud and nearly woke the wife... that was close.

I have an early morning salute for you too RGIII Woman!!

Joking aside, great stuff! This one will run!

---------- Post added December-8th-2012 at 07:06 AM ----------

she's our official fan mascot. Step aside fat old men wearing dresses, strap-on hog noses, and smoking cigars. In other words....pull the pork. This chic is on fahyah!

this!!

Man, what a hot super women, I mean well you guys know what I mean. Robert G keep you mind on the game and your heart on your fiancee.

We got your back and will do the "looking" for you. :silly:

Ok this is just for fun so some of you religious die heart traditionalist chill out.

If GRIII wanted to upgrade on the girlfriend/fiancee department my vote goes for this lady. Super hot and imagine what RGIV would be like.....

Archived