Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am SOOO PROUD of this team right now!!

Commander PK

I have been a bit reluctant to go "all in" with this team in terms of believing in them and today I just have a huge smile on my face and pride in my heart. We have a really good team IMO and all of those things that used to plague the Redskins like rookie QBs, MNF, playing up and down to the competition, etc. seem to be a thing of the past. This is a fun ride, whether or not this turns out to be something special this season, there is little doubt in my mind that this is absolutely the start of what I'd hoped RG3's acquisition would do for this Franchise.

Proud Redskins fan here!!! The great part is that my kids are going to experience what I was able to around the same age, they'll finally start to understand why Dad loves his team!

Not only that, some of the worst referees I've seen all year (this INCLUDES the Rams debacle) and we still came out with a decisive victory. NEW TEAM.

I agree. Not so much their calls, but the Browns could do no wrong. I guess the NFL just sends all the crappy refs to Cleveland.

Yeah momma... these AINT your same old Redskins.

Whether or not we make the playoffs this season, this three game run has no doubt changed things. If you don't think Kyle Shanahan is the **** at calling plays I dont know what to tell you. The guy is using RGIII's talents perfectly right now, and he has defenses on their heels. Garcon makes an epic comeback which makes the WR corp complete. Overall, this team is headed in the right direction, and with 7 draft picks and a free agency period where guys WANT TO SIGN BC OF RGIII ...

Watch out.

Those first round picks mean nothing to me. Starting safety in round 2 is a given.

It's not just Kyle using Griffin's talents well. He called a great game again today with Cousins. Loved the way he used all those roll-outs today. They were a thing of beauty. Cousins is excellent at throwing on the run.

Archived