Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Those Going To The Monday Night Game: WE NEED TO BE LOUD!!!!

21 always

Can't wait, me and the wife will be there, have lost our voices at all the home games (except couldn't make the Minnesota game) so far!!

Weather is looking good too, should be an awesome night!!

We booked a room at the Radisson right across 495, took of Tuesday from work. Ready to go right now...LOL!! Can't wait!!!

Man, I wish I could go. Im 28 years old and been a fan since I was 4. I live in Altoona PA in Steeler Country so I always have to hear about the stupid Steelers. But I have been a die hard fan my whole life and always defend my team. Even have a Redskins tattoo on my forearm :)

Unfortunately, even though DC is only 2.5 hours away, I have NEVER been to a game! Never been to any pro game actually except a pirates game and baseball sucks! Every year I try to get tickets but its always a bad time and thbis year I really wanted to make it out but just couldnt afford it. Just bought a house last year, and had a baby so Im definitely unable to put up the funds. But I would kill to be there, trust me, Ill be there in spirit at home screaming at my TV. My significant other makes me lock myself in my room to watch Redskins games now apparently Im terrible at keeping composure.

I sure hope fans show up on time.

It always hurts my feelings when the game is about to start and they do that panoramic shot of @ Fedex and there's so many empty seats.

Hah. On a Monday night? there will be people stuck on 495 when the 2nd quarter starts. Just the way it is. We're in the top 5 for worst areas for traffic, and people think they can head to the stadium 2 hours before kickoff at the tail end of rush hour.

I'll be leaving my house at 2:30. The game starts at 8:25. I'll spend roughly 5 hours in the parking lot, because I'd rather spend it there than stuck in traffic. The number of people who think it's ok to leave for the game at 5:30/6 is just absurd.

I want to hear some anti-Mara chants through the television.

LOL! Mara sucks should suffice but I'm sure someone on here can come up with something better.

My wife and I will be there loud and proud. We usually drive about 2 hours to get to the games but this time we're taking a bus. I don't see either one of us being in shape to drive home after this one.

Hey everybody, where's a good place to meet up for a car pool around the stadium. I'm going to the game with five friends but only one parking pass. Is there a good place to park the rest of our cars? I was thinking about the Staples or Home Depot off of Central Ave. Will the tow your car there?

We've used the Home Depot parking lot in the past with no issues.

Shouldn't everyone be loud at every game?

In a perfect world of course. But it's hard for everyone to be enthused about being loud when you're 2-8 or whatever at home in the last year.

What everyone is saying, I think, is that if you cant find a reason to be loud now then.....well.....there is no reason lol.

I'm coming up for the game and attending with my buddy. Rest assured, my vocal cords will be left at Fed Ex. I have no problem starting a '**** you Mara' and will do so quite often when we are on DEFENSE.

Can't ****ing wait, gents.

Your hearts in the right place but I hate chants on defense I think the wall of sound is much better. Sometimes I just scream the whole time. When you chant there are breaks for the words. :ols:

Great moments are born of great opportunity and that's we've earned here tonight. One game. If we played them 10 times they may win 9 but not this game. Not tonight. Tonight we run with them, Tonight we stay with them. AND WE SHUT THEM DOWN BECAUSE WE CAN. Tonight we're the best football team in the NFL. Now go out there and take it.

Archived