Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 11 NFL Gameday Thread

Boss_Hogg

not with that defense. That defense is not championship quality.

The defense was terrific tonight(albeit against a backup QB).

The Patriots D has been worse this year, and the Ravens beat the Patriots.

I'm not 100% sold on the Broncos, they have yet to beat a team this year w/ a winning record other then the Steelers and that was all the way back in Week 1.

Leftwich looked like he was throwing a medicine ball on that last drive. Shoulda pulled him.
I don't think it would have mattered. Batch hasn't played in forever. And it's not like he's any good or anything. All things considered, Leftwich didn't play all that bad. He kept them in the game all night. They at least had a shot at the end. I think that's all Mike Tomlin and the Steelers could have hoped for.

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 12:32 AM ----------

Yeah his arm was clearly dead.

Ravens establishing themselves as the clear cut #2 in the AFC.

I don't know about all that. I think you're putting too much stock in tonite's game. The Ravens defense isn't all that great. Think they are ranked 25th. I would possibly put Denver behind Houston in the AFC now. NE's stock took a drop today, losing Gronk.

Well that got out of hand quickly.

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

I need the Bears to hold Gore tonight. I'm up 12 points and done for the week. He only has Gore. No TDs' date=' I'm probably OK, but one TD I probably lose and my season is done.[/quote']

I've got Peppers left, he has Tillman, Goldson, and Wootton (we play 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB also). I'm up 20. I have a feeling it will be close.

Archived