Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 11 NFL Gameday Thread

Boss_Hogg

Did any of you just see the ending to the SD/Den game? San Diego has the ball down 7 with 25 seconds left, and Phillip Rivers just got sacked. Instead of getting up quickly, and getting one more snap off, he just tossed the ball to the official with about 10 seconds left and said basically see you later. He basically just quit in front of his team, and in front of the crowd. I bet this will be talked about tomorrow.

What about Dallas bears any resemblance to the Patriots?

It's our defense I'm worried about that could have Dallas QB looking like Brady. I hope your not fooled that our defense got better because of one game? Nick Foles was not that good, and was a major reason the eagles lost today.

Did any of you just see the ending to the SD/Den game? San Diego has the ball down 7 with 25 seconds left, and Phillip Rivers just got sacked. Instead of getting up quickly, and getting one more snap off, he just tossed the ball to the official with about 10 seconds left and said basically see you later. He basically just quit in front of his team, and in front of the crowd. I bet this will be talked about tomorrow.
Yeah, I saw it. Thought it was a little odd myself. But wasn't SD on like their own 20 or something? If so, it didn't really matter. Plus, in his defense, it didn't appear they were gonna get another play off, anyway. His teammates didn't appear in any real hurry to snap it again either. He took a lot of hard shots late in the game. That might just been his way of saying.. "F it, I'm not taking another hit because of you dummies"...I thought they all could have tried harder to get one last play off. But like I said, it wouldn't have mattered.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 08:58 PM ----------

If Leftwich can do that to the Ravens defense just imagine what RG3 has in store for them.
That was sort of a fluke play though. I think Collingsworth had it right. It appeared Pollard just assumed Leftwich was gonna go out of bounds and he was ready to lay a blow on him beforehand.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 08:56 PM ----------

Anyone else think that pass interference was BS? Really set up the steelers TD.
Nah, it was the right call. The guy grabbed his arm because Wallace had gotten behind him. If not for that, Wallace probably scores.

[/color]Nah, it was the right call. The guy grabbed his arm because Wallace had gotten behind him. If not for that, Wallace probably scores.

Gotcha. I thought the contact was more minor and inconsequential, but then again I've been drinking and need the Ravens D to do well for my fantasy team :D.

I bet you it wont and they will focus on Cam, The Iggles, Cowboys, and Luck struggling.

it should be tho, no doubt.

Archived