Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 11 NFL Gameday Thread

Boss_Hogg

What does Captain Checkdown have dialed up on 3rd and 28? Sack, Fumble, Int? 3 yard checkdown? What say ye, comrades?

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 11:09 PM ----------

Damn, Bears are getting smacked and this is getting ugly. JC is well, a below average QB. I was a supporter, now it's like he's regressed since last season from that broken collarbone.

He's a really nice guy, stand up dude, who can't make decisions quickly enough in the NFL, can't read defenses, and has a very slow drop back and release. Recipe for disaster at this level. He had no business being a first round pick.

Man--I should have seen the safety coming.

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 11:11 PM ----------

I know you guys are having fun hating JC but that bears tackle looked like he got pushed back by an actual bull as opposed to a bull rushing line backer. That was insane. That line is getting embarrassed in the worst way and dominated physically.

That's totally true--but please don't interrupt our JC bashing--this is cathartic for some of us.

What does Captain Checkdown have dialed up on 3rd and 28? Sack, Fumble, Int? 3 yard checkdown? What say ye, comrades?

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 11:09 PM ----------

You were right! He fumbled the ball.

He's a really nice guy, stand up dude, who can't make decisions quickly enough in the NFL, can't read defenses, and has a very slow drop back and release. Recipe for disaster at this level. He had no business being a first round pick.

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 11:20 PM ----------

Amazing how an average Qb can effect how the offense and defense looks.

Even the refs want this game to end--that was one of the most blatant false starts ive ever seen.

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 11:24 PM ----------

Candle...short and behind a streaking receiver.

---------- Post added November-19th-2012 at 11:26 PM ----------

Jason "Molasses" Campbell...man--he is SOOOOOO bad...it sickens me that we stuck with this guy for so long.

Just watching the amount of time it takes Jason Campbell to wind up and throw the ball, even when he's doing it quickly and he knows where he's going with the ball...when you compare it to how quickly RG3 gets the ball out when he wants to it's laughable.

Night and Day. Colin K looks actually looked a little RG3ish. Not as good but the QB style is similar. Throw first yet extremely mobile, high completion percentage but low attempts.

[/color]Jason "Molasses" Campbell...man--he is SOOOOOO bad...it sickens me that we stuck with this guy for so long.

That is the part that was infuriating for me on this board battling it out against his defenders. It was so apparent and ye the denial and delusion was so strong that I wanted to pull my hair out.

Night and Day. Colin K looks actually looked a little RG3ish. Not as good but the QB style is similar. Throw first yet extremely mobile, high completion percentage but low attempts.

He looks like a good QB who can do a lot of things for their offense. He also seems to have benefited from spending that first year on the bench. It's hard for teams to resist starting a guy like that these days, but if they have the luxury of holding off and letting someone get comfortable before sending him out for the first time I think you get a much better result, especially with those guys who are picked outside of the top 10

That is the part that was infuriating for me on this board battling it out against his defenders. It was so apparent and ye the denial and delusion was so strong that I wanted to pull my hair out.

I know...I just stopped trying to argue that he was not even fit to be a backup in the league after awhile. Some people just didn't want to hear it. The guy literally cannot read defenses and get the ball out in time. He's just horrible on the NFL level. I often wonder how far we could have gotten with decent QB play. We had some talented teams when we were stuck with Candle.

Ghost don't know if you remember me, but i used to support you in your battles with the guys we called the JC Defense crew, and remember their ring leader who called any one criticizing Jascon Campbell a member of the "agenda boyz" ...God, those were the days...lol

Ghost don't know if you remember me, but i used to support you in your battles with the guys we called the JC Defense crew, and remember their ring leader who called any one criticizing Jascon Campbell a member of the "agenda boyz" ...God, those were the days...lol

Oh, definitely, my friend. Fact is they were the more deluded spawn of the Brunell Apologists but teams with bad quarterbacking tend to cling to hope over facts.

My God. Watching Campbell lastnight makes it laughable that there were people on here that actually thought this guy was a competent QB. I was part of the "agenda boyz" and once again it looks like those that are willing to take off the shades and put our love for the B&G aside to critique aspects of the team are right more often than not.

Campbell is the same damn and even worse QB than he was. His pocket awareness is one of the worse I have ever seen. Check the highlights out from lastnight and you will see how he literally stepped into a Smith sack. All he had to do is slide to the right and he had an open passing lane. His accuracy? Pfft. He is the suck.

I'm still pissed this guy wore a Redskins jersey.

Archived