Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 11 NFL Gameday Thread

Boss_Hogg

Four defensive penalties in eight snaps. That's coaching. Been nice knowing you Andy Reid.

God I can't wait to see where the Eagles go with their coaching and their QB. Their run has finally come to an end. Let the pain and suffering begin. It's your turn mother****ers.

Bonus is the Phillies run in the NL East also appears over. Perfect timing

This almost, I say, almost makes up for the Monday night massacre, watching the crumbling of the Eagles. Ordinarily, I'd feel some pity for a good team that fell apart. But seriously, screw these guys. how's it feel, walrus?

That said, I still want them to beat the cowboys next week.

I've always liked Bryce Brown, having good game.

Heard on the radio that coming out of high school, he was the #1 overall recruit in the entire country. Obviously has talent.

---------- Post added November-27th-2012 at 12:43 AM ----------

SVP gets near orgasmic just mentioning RG3

Gotta love local guys who make it big and still don't forget their roots. Van Pelt is one. Bram Weinstein is another (see him calling out Skip Bayless for claiming race would be a factor for Skins fans in a QB controversy). God bless 'em for representing.

Heard on the radio that coming out of high school, he was the #1 overall recruit in the entire country. Obviously has talent.

---------- Post added November-27th-2012 at 12:43 AM ----------

Gotta love local guys who make it big and still don't forget their roots. Van Pelt is one. Bram Weinstein is another (see him calling out Skip Bayless for claiming race would be a factor for Skins fans in a QB controversy). God bless 'em for representing.

Yea as a Hurricanes fan, I was straight giddy when he committed to Miami coming out of HS. Of course he decommitted right after and went to Tennessee and eventually KState. Oh well, I think he could be a solid player in the league, being stuck behind Shady doesn't help his cause though.

Four defensive penalties in eight snaps. That's coaching. Been nice knowing you Andy Reid.

God I can't wait to see where the Eagles go with their coaching and their QB. Their run has finally come to an end. Let the pain and suffering begin. It's your turn mother****ers.

Bonus is the Phillies run in the NL East also appears over. Perfect timing

Gruden said the Phillies have won more recently than the Eagles.:ols:

Well, I was down by 30 in my main fantasy league coming into this game. I just so happened to have Bryce Brown and Cam Newton left to play. I won by 35. That'll do.
I played a daily league fantasy game tonite, that covers the MNF and TNF games. Had Bryce Brown and Henery. Got Drew going as my QB. Not sure he can put up a bigger number than what Cam did, though. Luckily, only 1 out of 10 people played Cam.

---------- Post added November-27th-2012 at 12:08 AM ----------

Yea as a Hurricanes fan, I was straight giddy when he committed to Miami coming out of HS. Of course he decommitted right after and went to Tennessee and eventually KState. Oh well, I think he could be a solid player in the league, being stuck behind Shady doesn't help his cause though.
Nor do the two fumbles he had this evening.

Archived