Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You can ONLY pick Three months in the entire year to watch sports. What months do you pick and why?

CrypticVillain

Stole this question off of Football Nation's page on Facebook. It's a good page....

You can ONLY pick Three months in the entire year to watch sports. What months do you pick and why?

I answered it two ways:

If it is three consecutive months, I will choose January, February, and March. (NFL Playoffs, and March Madness)

If it is any months I would go, January, February, and June. (NFL Playoffs and NBA Playoffs/Finals) Plus a little mini camp)

I answered it two ways:

If it is three consecutive months, I will choose January, February, and March. (NFL Playoffs, and March Madness)

If it is any months I would go, January, February, and June. (NFL Playoffs and NBA Playoffs/Finals) Plus a little mini camp)

You'd never get to watch the Redskins.

On the Plus side, you'd never have to watch the Cowboys either :ols:

Is this concerning games only, because I love me some draft shows. Anyway, my choices would be October, January, March. October gets me playoff baseball, including the World Series, as well as a four week stretch of good college football and NFL games. January gets me best college bowl games, the Super Bowl, and a nice stretch of basketball and hockey. March gets me March Madness and, depending on how the calendar falls, Wrestlemania if that counts as sports. Come to think of it, that's another checkmark for January thanks to the Royal Rumble. But yeah, the more I think about it, October/January/March is the perfect set of months for me.

Is this concerning games only, because I love me some draft shows. Anyway, my choices would be October, January, March. October gets me playoff baseball, including the World Series, as well as a four week stretch of good college football and NFL games. January gets me best college bowl games, the Super Bowl, and a nice stretch of basketball and hockey. March gets me March Madness and, depending on how the calendar falls, Wrestlemania if that counts as sports. Come to think of it, that's another checkmark for January thanks to the Royal Rumble. But yeah, the more I think about it, October/January/March is the perfect set of months for me.

These would be my choices too and for pretty much the same reasons. Damn you Pho!!!

If we're going with consecutive months, I'd say October-December. A little bit of everything is included in those months, and while I'd enjoy watching the NFL playoffs and the Superbowl, I honestly usually find the regular season more entertaining overall. Of course, the one year I chose Oct-Dec would probably be the year the Redskins win it all, though then at least I could say I was a real fan who watched through the whole regular season :)

Archived