Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins - Cowboys Game Flexed to 8:20 PM (Official Thread) (Merged x3)

kleese

Any possibility we get the jumbo screens for the tailgating lots for this game?!?

Good question. I'll have the satellite and DTV set up at my tailgate but, yeah, it would be great to have those up to watch Red Zone or something ... (and the two times they did that in 2010, the lots officially opened early; don't see *that* happening LOL)

Ive always liked the sunday night crew...

Better than aikman, which we surely woukd have gotten on fox...

Really?! Listening to Chris Collinsworth is torture. Aikman is by far the best color commentator in the business. He always able to point out interesting things and presents the game unbiased. If the Cowboys play like crap he lets them have it and if the Skins or another NFC East team plays well he says so. He's solid.

Really?! Listening to Chris Collinsworth is torture. Aikman is by far the best color commentator in the business. He always able to point out interesting things and presents the game unbiased. If the Cowboys play like crap he lets them have it and if the Skins or another NFC East team plays well he says so. He's solid.

^This. I have to agree. I think Aikman has done a great job. Not sure why people give him hard time. I dunno if it was because he was cowboy, but he's said many positive things about us many times. More than others on Fox.

Listening Micheals and Collinsworth do a Dal@ss game is true torture. Micheals calls players by their first name and Collinsworth props them up and makes subtle excuses for them if they're losing or have lost. Hopefully, the game will be easy on the eyes because it will be HELL on the ears.

Listening Micheals and Collinsworth do a Dal@ss game is true torture. Micheals calls players by their first name and Collinsworth props them up and makes subtle excuses for them if they're losing or have lost. Hopefully, the game will be easy on the eyes because it will be HELL on the ears.

No joke. And I can't STAND Michael's accent AND he always has some word that he loves to fixate on like "dubious". So. Annoying.

NBC took this game for SNF but agreed to show the schedule--games on FOX next week AND play the football fox music. Never saw that before. Negotiations

I noticed that as well. I was stunned when they did that. I guess Fox conceded the game if they promoted next weeks games.

Better than that tool Joe Buck.

Archived