Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Vick: Loves glass tables

Stugein

Michael Vick posts a tweet with this image:

vick_milkbones.jpg

And it is a very lovely photo and nothing is wrong with it at all. :)

Edits to the thread: Mea culpa. Vick's probation was over back in May and I wasn't aware of it. Non-story here. My bad. Original post was me being an idiot and killing Vick for having the Milk Bones (evidence of dog ownership) when he "isn't allowed to have a dog". I didn't realize that his probation was up when I created the post. If a mod could lock/close that'd be great. :)

I don't think I would have recognized that as a box of milk bones if you hadn't said anything. :whoknows:

But again, Vick is ABOVE THE LAW, is what it indicates. I suppose he could be dog-sitting, which I imagine isn't pleasant for the dog! *badump chhh!*

You might not have, but someone obviously would, otherwise he wouldn't have re-taken that picture.

To answer the OP, yes, he is.

I think he's more worried about PR than being stupid. He's legally allowed to have a dog, but knows the uproar it would cause if he did have one.

IMO, he can't win no matter what he does.

Figures that the d-bag loves glass tables. Have you ever tried writing on a glass table? You have to put something under the paper or your pen won't work worth ****! Oh, and you have to Windex them every 10 minutes or one little fingerprint will make the whole table look like crap!

Coming from him, this picture isn't surprising to me in the least. Get a wood table you clown.

Figures that the d-bag loves glass tables. Have you ever tried writing on a glass table? You have to put something under the paper or your pen won't work worth ****! Oh, and you have to Windex them every 10 minutes or one little fingerprint will make the whole table look like crap!

Coming from him, this picture isn't surprising to me in the least. Get a wood table you clown.

You win. :ols:

Archived