Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 5 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

Way to go Amendola. He's one of my receivers in fantasy this week. **** **** **** **** ***** god dammit

He was doing okay at first, getting looks and had a big catch. You had to play him considering what Hartline did to AZ last week. Just a tough break that he got hurt is all. As with anything in sports, there is a big aspect of luck in fantasy. I am playing against Amendola this week in my league, so I cannot complain, although I never want to see a guy get hurt. Hopefully he is okay.

LOL I know that feel, bro. I thought he might steal a good game and a score but I was way wrong. lol I didn't expect a lot but maybe 50 yards and a TD.

Same here, I figured with Beanie out he would sneak into the endzone this week and potentially be a good option going forward..

For what it's worth, he's been wide open in the flat several times and Klobb hasn't seen him...

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 09:15 PM ----------

Does anyone else hate CeeLo as much as I do?!?!

He was doing okay at first, getting looks and had a big catch. You had to play him considering what Hartline did to AZ last week. Just a tough break that he got hurt is all. As with anything in sports, there is a big aspect of luck in fantasy. I am playing against Amendola this week in my league, so I cannot complain, although I never want to see a guy get hurt. Hopefully he is okay.

Yeah, he was looking good early and getting a ton of targets this season. I believe he was currently #2 in the NFL in receptions. I'm already working some trades to get another receiver.

Really sad to see him go down, he's a fun guy to watch. Looks like he'll be out for the season with a broken collar bone. I feel bad for him, wasn't his season cut short last year due to injury? Poor dude.

This game is going to end 10-3
What happened to the high scoring NFC West? The greatest show on turf? The west coast offense? The whole NFL is going to high scoring offenses, and they have become a division of defensive ball control teams?

Man I feel for Kolb in this game.

I never realised the Cards line was this bad.

Hail.

Yeah their line is atrocious. Russ Grimm does not have much to work with there. Entering the season their starting LT was the underwhelming Levi Brown, and he is on IR now.

Not a big fan of Kolb, but it is hard to get a good read on him the way his offensive line is playing. He is taking a lot of shots.

You know, I was going to respond along the lines of his play last year...Not that I watch much cards football anyway... But the 39 sacks the cards o-line has given up since your response have me deferring to your take on things, lol.

Archived