Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 5 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

Btw, that last TD by St Louis, I always chuckle whenever an athlete who JUST got burned comes up gimpy with a pulled hamstring. Sure buddy.

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 11:14 PM ----------

Why is Finnegan allowed to catch the penalty flag? Is that not unsportmanlike?

Didn't a Redskin get a penalty for touching a penalty flag last year? DHall maybe? Or am I thinking of something else?

Arizona's fullback doing a nice job in pass-pro and as an outlet guy, makes me wonder why they have not used him sooner.

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 10:17 PM ----------

Didn't a Redskin get a penalty for touching a penalty flag last year? DHall maybe? Or am I thinking of something else?

Yeah its a penalty. Not sure why they let him get away with that.

Awwww man, when did Amendola go down?

1 catch for my fantasy team and 5.40 pts? Bad start to the week.

Hail.

Yeah tough break there. I would have played him too given what Hartline did to the Cards last week. Just bad luck is all. Need to look for other options though, as the early word on Amendola is a broken collarbone.

You don't want to throw it short and ask the receiver to get the yards in that situation. You gotta run the route into the end zone on 4th and goal. Bad playcall.

This exactly. You have Larry ****ing Fitzgerald one on one, why wouldn't you throw it up to him IN THE ENDZONE? That made absolutely no sense.

So the 4-0 Cards were obviously frauds (shocker). Any chance Whisenhunt gets fired? How much goodwill has he earned there?

I'm living in Phoenix, and Cards fans like Whisenhunt. He did win the NFC Championship with them a few years back, and he was smart enough to start Warner when nobody else was. The Cards need tackles and a QB, but there defense really is pretty good. They have won something like 10 of their last 13 on the strength of that defense. They still need a lot of work on offense though, obviously after tonight.

Well I'm sure glad we didn't draft Bobby Massie. sheesh

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 11:48 PM ----------

Cards might have the worst offensive line in football. They cannot run the ball and they cannot protect their QB. Pathetic.

I would not care so much except I'm facing the Rams D in fantasy. Smart play by that guy.

Kevin Kolb has zero sense of pressure. He is oblivious to everything going on around him because he's to busy locking onto one wide receiver.

Cards might have the worst offensive line in football. They cannot run the ball and they cannot protect their QB. Pathetic.

I would not care so much except I'm facing the Rams D in fantasy. Smart play by that guy.

Kevin Kolb has zero sense of pressure. He is oblivious to everything going on around him because he's to busy locking onto one wide receiver.

Archived