Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What a great game!

Crazed Bengal

CB,

Just know that I don't think it's the LOSS that is hurting and causing some unkind comments, I really don't. It's the officiating. Your team cheap shot our guys a bunch of times that WERE NOT called, you were the beneficiaries of a bunch of favorable calls, including them calling Josh WIlson down when he had recovered a fumble and could have scored, the pass interference they blew, and a bunch of late hits and head shots they refused to call.

Then to top it off, they get a rule wrong then throw a flag on us for correcting them while your WHOLE ****ING TEAM goes on the field because they DON'T know the rules, and gets nothing. And this is the second time in two weeks we've been horse-humped by officials calling things on us without calling the right call on the other team.

Great game. Yep sure was. Missed holding calls. Missed PI calls especially against hankerson. Yeah they decided to call a few holding calls against the bengals. If they'd of called half it would've been a different story too. Oh but they'll wait till after the sack to call one. Minimizes the yardage the bengals would lose that way. And I won't even get started on our so called D. Yep. Sure was a great game. Congrats there buddy. See ya in 4 years. Thanks for stopping by. Now bye. Seriously. Go away now.

That was a great game. Just one bounce, just one foot and the outcome may have been different. You guys have a great QB and I think he will become a Super Bowl winning QB eventually. Man, am I glad the Bengals don't play the Redskins that often. RGIII is something special, I can feel it. When Newton lit it up last year, the only reason he played so well is because he played against piss poor D's. RGIII is going to be soooooooo much better than him.

Kick some ass the rest of the season. Good luck and and let's pray there's no more injuries.

Good game man, though I'd prefer the opposite result. You guys got a heck of a combo with Dalton and Green. Amazing how the situation went from a Palmer disaster to an upgrade. Good luck the rest of the season.

Great game if you are a Bengals fan (so congrats), very depressing if you are a 'skins fan. Not to take anything away from the Bengals offense, but we made them look like the greatest show on turf, which they are not.

You are right about RG3, the only problems being that our defense and offensive line are poo, so RG3's awesomeness goes to waste.

Archived