Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huff Post: Chick-Fil-A Agrees To Cease Funding To Anti-Gay Organizations, Chicago LGBT Group Claims

Predicto

Chick-Fil-A. Where millions of Americans flock to on a daily basis and have orgasms over a completely over-rated chicken sandwich.

I finally got to have one a couple weeks ago in Boise and this hits the nail on the head to me. It puts a whole new klieg light on the multiple forms of stupid this topic generates. I asked the guy from GA I was with and another guy and they said it was done pretty much standard. I thought maybe this particular place might be an outlier. It wasn't bad at all, just wasn't anything to go on about at all.

;) just noticed that you didn't actually answer the question. :pfft:

Touche. No, there is no place to buy stupid waffle fries. You can find bland watered down tea and an above average chicken sandwich though, just not at a drive through. The Wendys here is actually really good. Best FF I've ever had, including their chicken sandwich.

---------- Post added September-20th-2012 at 11:46 AM ----------

I finally got to have one a couple weeks ago in Boise and this hits the nail on the head to me. It puts a whole new klieg light on the multiple forms of stupid this topic generates.

Waited until recently to eat a CFA sandwich, did ya? I see.

I finally got to have one a couple weeks ago in Boise and this hits the nail on the head to me. It puts a whole new klieg light on the multiple forms of stupid this topic generates. I asked the guy from GA I was with and another guy and they said it was done pretty much standard. I thought maybe this particular place might be an outlier. It wasn't bad at all, just wasn't anything to go on about at all.

Try a Wendys chicken sandwich and you'll really wonder what the Fila-A hoopla is about. Even the McD's (I know right) chicken club is on par or better then Fil-A. The only thing I can think is that those that rave about Fil-A must've had Momma's that couldn't cook worth a **** and don't know what good food is.

Chick-Fil-A is the soccer of fast food chains in America if you get my drift.

Wendy's is big out here, KG, and I do like theirs. I like their chili potato too w/cheese & broccoli. Health food. But I am going OT and I'd hate to derail another awesome iteration of this meaty topic.

---------- Post added September-20th-2012 at 09:00 AM ----------

I'll have h_h or twa grab some popeyes on the way to our rally, next time.

;)

Next time I go to NC for a Triple P convention I'll hit Popeyes. Been curious for years and always forget the few times I've been near one. Never had a White Castle burger either. But there I go again, sorry.

Next time I go to NC for a Triple P convention I'll hit Popeyes. Been curious for years and always forget the few times I've been near one. Never had a White Castle burger either. But there I go again, sorry.

Popeyes is so good I can ignore it is chicken I'm eating,

Point of my question is that CFA is not really a worldwide international brand. Thus the reason I wouldn't expect it. Of course McDs and the former Pepsico brands are there. But even Wendy's is a little surprising.

I must say though KB, I liked the old Wendy's fries better, these new ones suck to me. I prefer many other places.

---------- Post added September-20th-2012 at 12:32 PM ----------

Jumbo, just so you know...there are very few Popeye's in NC. Only one within 40 minutes of Downtown (Uptown) Charlotte. And that one just opened about 6 weeks ago. Lines were absurd.

As an aside, we ate at In N Out Burger last night, and as I lifted up my iced tea cup and saw the "John 3:16" printed underneath once again, and strangely enough, it wasn't an issue.

But if In N Out or its owners start using its profits to sponsor anti-gay groups, then I feel I will have to give them up too, and that would be a real tragedy.

As an aside, we ate at In N Out Burger last night, and as I lifted up my iced tea cup and saw the "John 3:16" printed underneath once again, and strangely enough, it wasn't an issue.

But if In N Out or its owners start using its profits to sponsor anti-gay groups, then I feel I will have to give them up too, and that would be a real tragedy.

It's on the burger wrappers too, I think. I would be devastated if they did that..not sure if I could quit them.

I sure wouldn't give up a place just because it printed "John 3:16" or "Praise Allah" or "There is no God" on a wrapper or cup.

I am curious as to how many Christians, specifically, (especially those who thought that withdrawing your business from CFA was "wrong-headed" or "dumb"in some way) would be fine with "a", or "a" & "b", but not "c", in terms of continuing to eat there. Or maybe if it said "We support abortion rights."

Try a Wendys chicken sandwich and you'll really wonder what the Fila-A hoopla is about. Even the McD's (I know right) chicken club is on par or better then Fil-A. The only thing I can think is that those that rave about Fil-A must've had Momma's that couldn't cook worth a **** and don't know what good food is.

Chick-Fil-A is the soccer of fast food chains in America if you get my drift.

that is so funny. i love it when someone is so confidently off base. :rotflmao:

I think it's pretty easy to NOT be anti-gay, but still be against gay marraige.

I don't. I think it's an intellectually dishonest position that requires a lot of empty rationalization.

But I guess that my personal point of view getting in the way too, I guess. :whoknows:

Archived