Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homer: Caption this contest - angry coach edition

themurf

...and that's when Coach Shanahan passed a football.

OR

Boucher, get that man a drink!

OR

This is the moment that Coach saw, on the Jumbotron, that the man in the blue shorts was still looking at his ass all the time.

OR

When pranks go wrong: Kyle puts Bengay in his Dad's boxers.

OR

When pranks go wrong: Coach Shanahan sees his first teradactyl after DeAngelo Hall puts acid in his pre-game coffee.

...and that's when Coach Shanahan passed a football.

OR

Boucher, get that man a drink!

OR

This is the moment that Coach saw, on the Jumbotron, that the man in the blue shorts was still looking at his ass all the time.

OR

When pranks go wrong: Kyle puts Bengay in his Dad's boxers.

OR

When pranks go wrong: Coach Shanahan sees his first teradactyl after DeAngelo Hall puts acid in his pre-game coffee.

I'm in a coffee shop trying hard to stifle my laughter. It's not working.

"Don't touch that F***ing ball"
6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

And my submission: "You tell Smith that if we have another blocked punt this year I'm locking him in a steel cage with Bang!!!!!"

Archived