Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Ever ES Fantasy Football Survival League (aka Suicide League) - Final 2 - 50 Shades of Griff and SkinsNSuds

Bliz

I think it's always a good idea to go with a lock, right out of the gate, and then see which average (and below) teams look to have a leg up on the competition early on, (or look to be a little better than advertised) in the coming weeks, which is normally when a lot of teams tend to play evenly, with the better teams pulling away late in the season. So I took Philly.

Week 1 in the books. No major upsets, but Philly and Det sure made it interesting. 4 players down - 2 neglected to make a pick (paging LiverLips and HadMe@Helu, please report to the thread for your public shaming), one had Oakland (Gibbs Hog Heaven) and one had Carolina (TheFlatwoodsMonster). Everyone else except Bang took Houston, Philly, Chicago or Detroit.

On to Week 2!

Some Week 1 stats from Yahoo:

Percentage of Correct Picks 91.56%

Most Popular Correct Pick Houston

Least Popular Correct Pick Washington :wavetowel

Most Popular Incorrect Pick New Orleans

Least Popular Incorrect Pick Cincinnati

Okay, I know I picked the Cowboys, but I think I'm going to change my pick. For some weird reason, I smell an upset. You know those fans (and the fake ones that get blasted through the pa system) are going to be fired up.

I'm going with the Texans.

You can't make this **** up :rotflmao:

Always go with your gut instinct

Yeah it sucks. Those that are still alive have some hard decisions this week with these wk 3 match ups. Many more will be joining us.

Yeah, this week is going to be tough. I think I'm going to go with either the Steelers or the Bengals (sadly). Oakland is a hot mess, and I think AJ Green could destroy our secondary.

Archived