Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Ever ES Fantasy Football Survival League (aka Suicide League) - Final 2 - 50 Shades of Griff and SkinsNSuds

Bliz

NO, SF and Pitt collectively knocked out about 2/3 of the teams who were left (incl me).

Stupid Saints. How did they let that one slip away?

Only 5 teams left standing, and we're only through 3 weeks. Crazy season so far.

Congrats to 50 Shades of Griff, btfoom, Popeman38, Skins4life6388, and SkinsNSuds for making it this far.

So, I'm 100% so far in this fun league, but lost out already in my big $$$ league.

Good luck to the remaining folks - 50 Shades of Griff, Popeman38, Skins4life6388, and SkinsNSuds!!

Also, what about this idea: the other league I'm in doesn't kick you out until you have 2 losses. Maybe the OP can change the settings to let more folks still play, while they all have to declare that the 5 of us are the true, Unbeaten Champions!!!! Just a thought.

Also, what about this idea: the other league I'm in doesn't kick you out until you have 2 losses. Maybe the OP can change the settings to let more folks still play, while they all have to declare that the 5 of us are the true, Unbeaten Champions!!!! Just a thought.

I don't mind, if there's widespread support. Though since we're already down to 5 I'm inclined to let it play out. Maybe reset it for part II for the rest of the season after there's a champion?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Of course I"m still in this one (free), while I only made 3 weeks in my big $$$ pool.

Oh well, still have bragging rights here. This week - let's go Browns ;)

...and then btfoom forgot to actually pick Cleveland, who won, eliminating himself and leaving 50 Shades of Griff and SkinsNSuds the last two standing.

• 2 weeks later...
VIctory is mine!

I'm surprised that SkinsnSuds was eliminated with a tie, what a bizarre way to go after 10 weeks.

Congrats.

Both of you did a great job lasting this long, after most everyone else got knocked out in the first 3 weeks

Archived