Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Buccaneers (Final)

themurf

We've gotten lucky. The Giants are headed for a 3-3 tie and OT with NE.

Hail.

I would tell me punter to turn around and kick it right out of our end zone. This late in the pre season is not time to **** around with that.

Theismann just said that there will beover 1000 players looking for jobs with the two cuts.....and tampa will be looking to make some additions......thank GOD that isn't us

Over a 1000 players so Tampa ought to be able to find 20 or so to replace their second string. I would think they add 5 players minimum.

I've loved seeing all these guys bust their asses this preseason. I like knowing that there's great competition on this team and everyone on the final 53 will have truly earned their spot on the roster. This is how you properly build a competitive team. I think we can all agree that the team is for sure heading in the right direction regardless of whatever record the team may finish with in the regular season.

Yep, since Crompton isn't going to do much for us, it seems like they're content with letting the O-line polish their blocking.

I expect to see a poll tomorrow titled.. "Be honest, who wanted Crompton to play last year."

I've loved seeing all these guys bust their asses this preseason. I like knowing that there's great competition on this team and everyone on the final 53 will have truly earned their spot on the roster. This is how you properly build a competitive team. I think we can all agree that the team is for sure heading in the right direction regardless of whatever record the team may finish with in the regular season.

here here! Well said.

Archived