Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Buccaneers (Final)

themurf

Heart breaks for guys like Austin and Armstrong whom are likely doomed. Banks won't be getting any sleep nor will Briscoe. I really dont think any of the CBs or WRs are going to be easy cuts. This has been the best preseason I have seen with the Skins. Everyone played great. It'll be sad to see some of them go, but I can truly say I hope each and every one of them succeeds somewhere else if they can't stay here.

...I just hope those success breakout games are against Dallas, Philly, NY (both of em), and the like.

I've loved seeing all these guys bust their asses this preseason. I like knowing that there's great competition on this team and everyone on the final 53 will have truly earned their spot on the roster. This is how you properly build a competitive team. I think we can all agree that the team is for sure heading in the right direction regardless of whatever record the team may finish with in the regular season.

Completely agree with this. For the first time in a long, long time. I finally feel we are heading in the right direction as a franchise.

Archived