Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft - Group A - QF - Match #4 - Sticksboi05 vs. Hubbs

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Vote for one girl in each category.

The winner will be decided by whoever wins the most categories. In the event of a tie, whoever has the largest margin of victory in any single category will advance.

Under 30

Laura Dore

MhG5n.jpg

laura_dore_16.jpg

vs.

Sara Jean Underwood

03803.jpg

Network TV

AJ Cook

AJ_Cook_Photo00.jpg

50283_46866251611_7899925_n.jpg

vs.

Vanessa Marcil

ana.jpg

VanessaMarcil3.jpg

Olympic Athlete

Marta Menegatti

tumblr_m88eplMziV1qb2wp3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8cxv4np5R1qa4qkqo2_250.jpg

vs.

Ellen Oog

Ellen-Hoog3.jpg

Ellen-Hoog-new-pic-2012-03.jpg

Classic

Heather Thomas

heather_thomas3.jpg

64321740.png

vs.

Alyssa Milano

alyssa_milano_hot_girl_bronze.jpg

alyssa-milano-3.jpg

Photo Not Available really gets my juices flowing;

Why do you think I picked her? :ols:

I'm almost inclined to leave that up, but I think I'll go find myself an Under 30 "contestant" pronto. Wish I hadn't been so damn busy this year....

I see there was a loophole with the classic pics. I didn't know we can use post-1990 pics for our picks. I probably would have picked another classic person. :D

3-1 Boi

Well, the issue with Milano is that in the 80s she was a kid sooo..probably not smart to post that in a hot chick judging contest..is an unfair advantage but it looks like I'm out first round regardless.

---------- Post added August-27th-2012 at 10:25 PM ----------

2-2. That Menegatti chick will get my vote every single time. So hot.

She's a smokeshow.

Well, the issue with Milano is that in the 80s she was a kid sooo..probably not smart to post that in a hot chick judging contest..is an unfair advantage but it looks like I'm out first round regardless.

---------- Post added August-27th-2012 at 10:25 PM ----------

She's a smokeshow.

Marta-Menegatti-Volleyball-Athlete.jpg

yes please.

I honestly thought that the idea was to pick women who became famous in the 80's and then use current/near-current pics to create a sort of "hot older women" category. If that's not what everyone else did (again, been annoyingly busy, didn't meticulously sift through every classic pick in the draft thread), then I kind of feel bad and would be willing to pick someone else and use old pics if that would be more in the spirit of the contest.

Anyway, as a late U-30 selection, I'm going with Sara Jean Underwood:

Sara-Jean-Underwood-poker.jpg

sju28.jpg

13547476_ori.jpg

Sara-Jean-Underwood-13.jpg

sara_jean_underwood_62-700564.jpg

350x438_sara_jean_underwood_490fe64021b58.jpg

03803.jpg

sara-jean-underwood-12.jpg

I went 2-2 again, though it might have been 1-3 if I had seen the extra pictures of Underwood further down. I think I still would have gone Dore (who is she, never heard of her?), but that's a great matchup. The Olympic matchup is also fantastic. I think there are better pictures of Milano out there.

I went Dore, Marcil, Menegatti, Thomas (though I could've gone either way). Marcil outclasses Cook who I knew was my weak link. Not high on Oog whatsoever. Underwood's a franchise player.

---------- Post added August-28th-2012 at 09:01 AM ----------

I went 2-2 again, though it might have been 1-3 if I had seen the extra pictures of Underwood further down. I think I still would have gone Dore (who is she, never heard of her?), but that's a great matchup. The Olympic matchup is also fantastic. I think there are better pictures of Milano out there.

True but they should be as close to 1990 as possible in theory. Otherwise, it takes the point away from the category. Not blaming Hubbs at all, nothing was specified when drafting.

Archived