Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft - Group A - QF - Match #4 - Sticksboi05 vs. Hubbs

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Only result surprising is Oog getting so much love. I don't find her hot whatsoever.
Me neither. Menegatti is 100X better. IMO

Those aren't particularly good shots of her. (Granted, I provided them, but I provided them within a whole bunch of pics that included some much better ones. But since I didn't finish the draft and PM Sticks my chosen photos, he had to just grab a couple at random. I'll be selecting each of the pics I want to be the "official" choices from now on.)

Are you kidding me? The 2 photos of Marta consist of a not so flattering picture of her ass (which is kind of boxey in a way) and a face picture that is dull. Oog has those beautiful crystal blue eyes, soft skin and just a very pretty face. I think the pictures posted for Marta are not very good. I'm judging on overall, not just ass shots. Oog is 100x better looking and this is coming from a guy who LOVES brunettes. (I married a brunette South American.).

Are you kidding me? The 2 photos of Marta consist of a not so flattering picture of her ass (which is kind of boxey in a way) and a face picture that is dull. Oog has those beautiful crystal blue eyes, soft skin and just a very pretty face. I think the pictures posted for Marta are not very good. I'm judging on overall, not just ass shots. Oog is 100x better looking and this is coming from a guy who LOVES brunettes. (I married a brunette South American.).

There's not much of Marta out there unless she's got glasses on playing volleyball.

There's not much of Marta out there unless she's got glasses on playing volleyball.

I kind of figured that. Everyone made such a big deal out of the beach volleyball because of the butts, but quite frankly, most of the women that play are about 6 feet 5 inches, boney and not very pretty.

I didn't say anything about Marta's shots. :whoknows:

I thought it was Ellen Hoog?

I'm with pjfb, I prefer brunettes too. But I think Hoog is really pretty. Menegatti is pretty too, but not as pretty as Hoog IMO.

---------- Post added August-29th-2012 at 09:25 AM ----------

That's the trouble with some girls who would otherwise be great choices. You need to see them on TV or in person to get a sense of their attractiveness. The pictures don't do them justice. I think that's the case with Menegatti.

---------- Post added August-29th-2012 at 09:28 AM ----------

And then sometimes seeing a woman on TV hurts her, which was the case for me with Alyssa Milano. Sometimes picking a woman who is famous hurts. I can't always separate physical attractiveness from the rest of the package. I disliked Charmed so much and Who's the Boss is so damn silly that it was pretty easy for me to vote for Heather Thomas over her.

Archived