Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bottomless soda for $10

MarkB452

People...I think you are missing the point here. Do I think that many individuals will pound back multiple sodas in 3 hours? Not really, although there might be a few here that do. The people that will take advantage of this are families, especially those with 4+ people. Has anyone ever spoken of why the Redskins would do this? They are trying to increase the visits to concessions. This is TOTALLY aimed at families. The thinking is, the more times you get someone to come back to a concession stand, the more likely you will buy something else. ESPECIALLY if there are kids involved. They are already making a HUGE margin on the soda, and they are hoping you buy 1 more food item a game. And when there are kids involved you know that is likely. Plus, with the customer already thinking they are saving money, they are more likely to say, "Sure Jimmy you can have a popcorn".

This isn't aimed at individuals, it's aimed at families. So we can please stop with the, "What idiot is going to pound back 3 sodas in 3 hours?" conversation.....

People...I think you are missing the point here. Do I think that many individuals will pound back multiple sodas in 3 hours? Not really, although there might be a few here that do. The people that will take advantage of this are families, especially those with 4+ people. Has anyone ever spoken of why the Redskins would do this? They are trying to increase the visits to concessions. This is TOTALLY aimed at families. The thinking is, the more times you get someone to come back to a concession stand, the more likely you will buy something else. ESPECIALLY if there are kids involved. They are already making a HUGE margin on the soda, and they are hoping you buy 1 more food item a game. And when there are kids involved you know that is likely. Plus, with the customer already thinking they are saving money, they are more likely to say, "Sure Jimmy you can have a popcorn".

This isn't aimed at individuals, it's aimed at families. So we can please stop with the, "What idiot is going to pound back 3 sodas in 3 hours?" conversation.....

Jimmy, do you like movies about gladiators?

Ahhh I see, Dan is trying to make more offensive linemen. :silly:

Archived