Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bottomless soda for $10

MarkB452

Someone above said getting two would be the break-even point, and three would have you ahead of the game. I'm thinking if I'm in the stadium 1 hour before kickoff and get my soda on the way in, I might be able to drink 3 by the end of the game. The problem would be how long the lines at the stands are. I hate waiting in line, especially during a game or concert.

You don't have to POUND THEM...With how expensive drinks are if you get one refill thats cheaper than buying 2 drinks so I think its a heck of a deal.

Yep, was just cheap enough to talk me into essentially buying that second Coke for $4. But the line for the refill's going to stink during a real game compared to preseason. I'm not sure I'd be quite as eager to buy then. If they had a vendor walk into my section yelling, "Refills! Get chur refills! Refills!" then sure. ;) Tomorrow night, though, it's going to be beer & half-smoke.

They certainly knew what they were doing, with color, team, and even year on the sticker. You can tell they're copying someone else. ;^D

[ATTACH]47184[/ATTACH]

It's real. and a great deal compared to any other beverage sold at the stadium. as other people stated you can get drinks for multiple guests with $10. refill is quick if you use good timing. plus the cup is a good souvenir.

Well, if you want a souvenir, you can scarf 'em after the game for free. Though I'm still upset the plastic pint glasses for beers are gone. My house is stocked up with those from the Gibbs 2.0 years.

bottomless.png

that's what I want to know too.

All you had to do was keep reading the thread. Several people said there was a sticker limiting the cup to the current game and the post above shows a picture of a dated sticker. You really thought the Skins were going to give away unlimted soda for all ten home games for just $10? :D

People have complained the Skins charge too much for everything. This is a fan friendly option; especially if you share with your family or significant other. Bring extra straws if you don't want to swap spit with your seat mate. It's a good and fair deal. Hopefully, we can ask for a refill of water from the soda fountain.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like there was new type of 80th anniversary cup with a tapered bottom to it. Not sure of the size, but my GUESS is that it is smaller than the normal souvenir size soda (can anybody confirm or refute this?). BTW, I noticed they had Coke Zero at the soda fountains. I don't think I saw that at the Colts game and I KNOW I asked them last year to consider selling it (especially since it appears on the advertising board next to the Jumbotron.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived