Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream Seats or Club Level? What should I choose?

AceSkinsFan

I couldn't really find a thread that compared the two directly, so I figured that I would ask you all who have probably done both at some point. My wife is getting me tickets for our anniversary and I get the choice between Dream Seats on the 50 or Club Level Seats on the 50 (Skins side of course.) After reading Mark The Homer's guide and doing a little research, I see benefits to both and think both would be cool.

So let me ask you, which would you prefer? I'm stumped and would like to get a few opinions to help break the tie. Thanks for your help! HTTR!

it depends if you want to be right on the field or on the second level where you can see the entire field better. Me I would choose Dream seast well because for me it would probably be a once in a lifetime chance because Im broke and those tickets are extremely expensive. You get free soda water and hot dogs in the dream seats as well.

If you want to see the game and be able to see and tell everything going on the clubs. If you want to be right next to the players and cheerleaders but have to watch the hdboards to tell whats going on go for the dream seats.

Ive sat in both at midfield and around the 10 yard line. In my opinion I would chose 10-20 yard line dream seats 1st or 40 - 40 yard clubs 2nd if those are choices. Problem I had with midfield dream seats was the view, It was a Monday night game and there was a bucket type 4 wheel crane if you want to call it. Looked like something that lift up guys working on telephone poles. It had a camera crew in it and it consistently blocked my view as it drove back and forth following the play. It was a huge distraction. It was cool to be close to players but that was about it for me personally. It was a Monday night game so it could had been worse for that reason but the game view was still poor IMO. Reasons I liked the 10-20 yard dream seats better was way less distractions. You have a decent chance of catching a ball and its better angle in which to view 1 of the big screen. Big plus is If the game is in a timeout, or any other break or heavens bid were getting our butts whipped you have 10 or so hot cheerleaders just feet from ya and you get 10 new ones every quarter. Hope this helps a little and Congrats.

Never sat in the dream seats, but did sit in row 1 around the 20 yard line on the left side of the home side. The view was ok, but what made it really sweet is that Chief Zee was right next to us, and the Hoggetes were right behind us. We were on the Jumbo Tron at least 20 times. It was pretty awesome. If you get the dream seats you get food and non alcoholic drinks included, so if your not tailgating, this may actually save you some money, and make your total cost about the same. I saw some dream seats going for less than $200 a ticket.

I have never been to FedEx Field, but have been to a lot of games at RFK, seats right on the 50 up a little high. You could see all the plays develope and was a great way for me to watch the game. I liked that view a lot better than the lower level seats

I have never been to FedEx Field, but have been to a lot of games at RFK, seats right on the 50 up a little high. You could see all the plays develope and was a great way for me to watch the game. I liked that view a lot better than the lower level seats

RFK had some awful lower level seats, so yea....

Dream Seats are fun sporadically but I wouldn't want to sit in them for the whole season.

If it were for 1 playoff game, I would choose dream seats. For a whole season, clubs.

CLUB SEATS!! I've been blessed to have club seats several times and they're awesome. You can see everything and best of all, inside the stadium has a club-like atmosphere. Its television screens and lazyboy armchairs everywhere, with small restaurants and bars. Imagine buffalo wild wing (or your favorite sports bar) that has a magic entrance to the freaking stadium. That's the club seat experience. Also if it's cold or raining and you and your wife especially don't want to sit in the elements you can venture inside and watch the game in comfort. Post game is the best because instead of having to leave you can relax in the stadium the rest of the afternoon and watch other football games like your at home. Trust me, GET THE CLUB SEATS!! HAIL:cool:

Imagine buffalo wild wing (or your favorite sports bar) that has a magic entrance to the freaking Also if it's cold or raining and you and your wife especially don't want to sit in the elements you can venture inside and watch the game in comfort. Post game is the best because instead of having to leave you can relax in the stadium the rest of the afternoon and watch other football games like your at home. Trust me, GET THE CLUB SEATS!! HAIL:cool:

Just keep in mind if you have dream seats, you also have Club Level Access.

To the OP, a couple of points. The most important question about the dream seats hasn't been asked (or if it was I missed it). Would you dream seats be row 1? I wouldn't consider them if they are not. I have sat in dreams seats before, next to the Skins tunnel, and it was one of the most amazing expirences. But I'm not sure I'd want them all season long. It's AMAZING when the action is close to you. But when the play is on the other end of the stadium, you'll be watching the HD boards to see what happened.

We do have club seats, and they offer a full view of the field from a great angle. If you want my two cents, I would do this. Tell your Premium Seating Account Rep, that you're undecided on which you'd like. Ask them if you can buy the seats you're leaning towards, go to a pre-season game, and sit in each seat for a half. See which one you like better. They will really work with you, and I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Hope this helps!! Enjoy!! HTTR

Club level easily! 2nd best view of the action in the house IMHO right behind 200 level first few rows being the best, unobstructed of course. Being that low

in the dream seats actually sucks and you have a crappy view of the action, unless you like seeing guys in tight pants :ols:

if you really want to see plays develop and actually watch a football game and not cheerleaders and players on the bench, save some money and go 400's.

of course, if you melt in rain or snow, you'll need the lazy boys and comfort of the club level.

Come on now Major. Obviously you didn't read his first post. His wife is trying to buy him a nice anniversary present, it's not about saving $$$, or melting in the rain or snow. People on here just kill me sometimes.

I would say club seats will give you the better view. Dream seats in the end zone for a game or two would just be awesome... especially if Tana jumped in to my seat after scoring a touchdown. That would just be awesome... but it would also be the only reason I'd sit that low... and there is no garuntee that'd happen.

Definitely do Dream Seats. Personally, I don't think club level is that much different than upper deck in terms of watching the actual game. You'll likely record the game to rewatch anyways, so why not experience it right by the field in front of the cheerleaders or endzone as a change of pace? Plus, the free hot dogs and sodas don't hurt either.

I did dream seats once on the home side by the right 20-yard-line and had a blast.

Having experienced both I like the dream seats because you are right there in the midst of the action on the field, but I had club level seats for 6 years and loved every moment. The people in that section can be a little boring, but you can liven it up. I like that you can go inside if you need to and the bathroom lines (at least for the women) aren't ever long.

good luck with whichever seats you choose.

I had endzone dreamseats last year, they were pretty awesome (2nd row)

Gaffney caught a td pass right in front of me.

The high res screens make it easier to watch whats going on when they're on the other end of the field.

Never been to club, couldn't offer any info on that, but dreams were pretty nice in the endzone I thought

I would suggest dream seats row 1 in the endzone. It's an unreal experience. We heckled every opposing kick returner and even had one turn around and acknowledge us. There is also the small chance of a Redskin doing a Fed-ex leap into your seats. Some lady even got hit in the head by an extra point. Grossman was throwing out plenty of souvenir in completions. I think every fan should experience the dream seats at least once.

As has been mentioned, the Dream Seats give you access to the club level. You get the best of both worlds.

Go with the dream seats. If you want to sit in the club level for a change, just go up there before kickoff and some seats will always be unoccupied. I have gone to almost every home game since 2006, and never have I seen the club level completely sold out. To be honest, I don't think the Skins sell a season ticket for every seat in the club level because they are so expensive.

I have sat in club and dream seats around the 15 yard line and if its just one game, I would say go dream seats. Yes I was not able to see the whole field, but when the ball was down on my side of the field, it was amazing to see how big how fast some of the players really are; its something you cannot experience in the club level. Hearing the pads and helmets hit, guys jawing at each other, its something I won't forget. Also, as a dream seat ticket holder you can walk up to the club level and get that experience.

Archived