Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream Seats or Club Level? What should I choose?

AceSkinsFan

Id take the dream seats all day everyday. Whenever I sit in club im disappointed in the atmosphere. The fans usually arent into the game as much. Dream seats your in the middle of the action and dispite what people have said in this thread, you can see the game and know whats going on. Just my 2 cents.

Come on now Major. Obviously you didn't read his first post. His wife is trying to buy him a nice anniversary present, it's not about saving $$$, or melting in the rain or snow. People on here just kill me sometimes.

i did read it. it's my opinion. i would prefer upper level. i have sat in club, and sat in the section right next to dream seats (kind of like the barrier between smoking and non-smoking sections in restaurants back in the day, no real difference in the view or atmosphere). **edit: i do remember envying the food service to the seats right next door.

it's always been my opinion and always will be. there's a reason coaches don't use sideline cams to break down film.

I agree with the majority so far. The club seats offer a much better view of the entire field. You can see plays develop, or watch the WR's run their routes. You can tell what's going on much better than from a view on the field. The field view is really cool but you are limited in what you see. You can't tell when the RB crosses the goal line or the first down marker. You can't really even tell when a field goal is good or wide left or right.

PS: If it were me, I would prefer the club seats over dream seats. Dream seats are something to do once for the experience but club seats are the best option long term (In My Opinion) :)

Good luck and marry me - I want that gift! :D

My brother -in-law and I went from Florida to see the Skins play the cowboys...

We splurged and got dream seats.. They were costly but it was a once in a lifetime thing.. Well worth the money

Got to interact with the cheerleaders and some of the players.. got our faces on TV, etc...

Archived