Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HOF Game: Saints vs Cards

I_Bleed_B&G

So was I the only one pissed on the last punt by the Cards and he belted the returner and all I can think of is the Rams game last year when we got two PF calls for hitting the receiver because he was too stupid to call for a FC? And he even hit the guy in the head too.....

Thought of that too, but, aren't the Ref's scabs? Could have something to do with it.

Chase Chase Chase....how we miss thee. Sorry for cutting you over a Colt Brennan who has failed in the NFL, CFL, UFL and is now getting arrested for DUI's and drugs. Ugh.
coulda used him last season.

Every time you guys mention something like this, just remember, if thing had have gone the way that you wanted them to, #10 wouldn't be in a Redskins uniform and would be friends with Drew Carey. Seriously, do you want Chase Daniel, perennial backup QB, or RG3? Choose.

Every time you guys mention something like this, just remember, if thing had have gone the way that you wanted them to, #10 wouldn't be in a Redskins uniform and would be friends with Drew Carey. Seriously, do you want Chase Daniel, perennial backup QB, or RG3? Choose.

I would prefer Chase Daniels over Grossman and maybe not needing to draft Cousins, Still would have gone after RGIII.

Kolb was very lackluster, and is not the future of that team (he doesn't need to be Kurt Warner, but he's not even at Alex Smith's level). It honestly seems like the team responds more to Skelton, and he was actually able to breathe some life into their offense. I'd just give him the starting nod now, see how he plays this upcoming season, and just draft a young stud in the draft if he flops.

For the record, I think Whisenhunt is a guy who is safe for at least a few more seasons. They've built a solid team that needs a few more key pieces in the secondary, the offensive line and the QB.

Exactly. then we could have used the Cousins pick on some OL help. tackle maybe?

I would have rather had a gaurd, but I still think Cousins makes a better pick overall then any gaurd we could have taken there. Although I think I we should have tried to trade back.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 02:07 PM ----------

Hey guys, guess what!?

FOOTBALL'S BACK!

:point2sky

I would have rather had a gaurd, but I still think Cousins makes a better pick overall then any gaurd we could have taken there. Although I think I we should have tried to trade back.

Yeah any OL help woulda been nice. We did get 2 guards so that's helps. I do think cousins will be a good pick and possibly trade bait.

Felt good to see some football action. only football ive seen is the area football. "jacksonville sharks"
Yeah but our Sharks are good. I always have to work whenever they're in town. I actually watched the entire game. Guess it was out of necessity, but I thought it was pretty good game play.

Yeah but our Sharks are good. I always have to work whenever they're in town. I actually watched the entire game. Guess it was out of necessity, but I thought it was pretty good game play.

yeah at least they're good. i always wanted to drive downtown to see them only 10 bucks a ticket not bad. never had the chance. Watched them a few times on tv tho

Archived