Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

Personally I find this pretty amusing so far. The dims are freekin out now that the CBO released the numbers that will be tossed, 14 million right off the bat, but they don't care about that or massive cost increases for the elderly and really really do want those insane tax breaks for the rich, but damn, people are going to hold US accountable for this? They are actually going to blame US for taking away health coverage and giving it to some rich **** for his sock fund? So unfair.........

5 minutes ago, twa said:

so folk don't like the suggested replacement yet clearly favor repealing ACA.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/repeal_of_health_care_law_favoroppose-1947.html

simply repealing works for me.

Question is whether they don't like it because it's bad, because of the propaganda war against it, or some combo of the two? My guess is most don't like it more because of the propaganda war than any particular feature, program, or cost.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Question is whether they don't like it because it's bad, because of the propaganda war against it, or some combo of the two? My guess is most don't like it more because of the propaganda war than any particular feature, program, or cost.

Darn, I figured you would go with they are just ignorant. :)