Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

939MIA: Swedish party wants sit-down urination

China

Swedish party wants sit-down urination

The party said sit-down urination is more hygienic and reduces the risk of bathroom users having to negotiate their way around puddles en route to the toilet.

(UPI) -- Left Party members of a Swedish county council said they want to encourage men using the council's toilets to sit during urination.

The Left Party in Sormland said it wants the Sormland County Council to pass a motion requiring toilets reserved for stand-up urination to be labeled, Swedish news agency TT reported Monday.

The party said sit-down urination is more hygienic and reduces the risk of bathroom users having to negotiate their way around puddles en route to the toilet.

The supporters of the motion said sitting during urination also has medical benefits, including reducing the risk of prostate problems and leading to a healthier and longer sex life.

Click on the link for the full article

I dated a girl whose sister's boyfriend sat to pee. The explanation was that he had four sisters, and that's the way his mom and dad potty trained him.

My explanation is more colorful, but not fit for a family message board.

Swedish party wants sit-down urination

[/color][/i]

I take it they have never set foot in a public bathroom in the States.

Not a single ****ing one of you raises the seat before you urinate all over it. Bunch of lazy careless ****s.

And how many novels do you read, 18 seconds at a time?

Once I sit, I sit for a bit if I'm in no rush. I'll just flip through a fact book or a newspaper. You never know, sometimes I'm sitting there and I realize, "Hey, I'm glad I sat down because I think I have to poo a little."

Nothing wrong with sitting down to pee, I get a lot more reading done.

What do you read, 50 Shades of Grey?

The only time I sit to pee is late at night because I've actually feinted after peeing when I stumble to the bathroom in the night. Sleep makes your blood pressure drop, and apparently your blood pressure can drop more right after you pee. So, yea, I've passed out from a standing position like 2 seconds after peeing in the middle of the night.

---------- Post added June-13th-2012 at 03:55 PM ----------

Once I sit, I sit for a bit if I'm in no rush. I'll just flip through a fact book or a newspaper. You never know, sometimes I'm sitting there and I realize, "Hey, I'm glad I sat down because I think I have to poo a little."

:applause:

What do you read, 50 Shades of Grey?

The only time I sit to pee is late at night because I've actually feinted after peeing when I stumble to the bathroom in the night.

So you essentially question his manhood, then tell us you've fainted from peeing too hard?

Epic. :ols:

So you essentially question his manhood, then tell us you've fainted from peeing too hard?

Epic. :ols:

Mother****er!

That's a clown question, bro.

Also... you know any girls who can pee themselves into fainting? I think not. But yea, that's how hard I pee. When I poo, I usually end up in the cardiologists office.

Mother****er!

That's a clown question, bro.

Also... you know any girls who can pee themselves into fainting? I think not. But yea, that's how hard I pee. When I poo, I usually end up in the cardiologists office.

:ols: :ols: :ols:

Well, now that you mention it, no. I don't know any girls that have peed themselves into unconciousness. And now that I think about it, I know....hmmm....exactly ONE guy who has. :silly:

Now. I'm not gonna say I haven't both peed and passed out in a relatively short period of time, but the two events were not related. lol

Speaking of bathrooms, I was at a restaurant this week that had powdered soap dispensers

I would like to propose a law requiring powdered soap in all restrooms. This stuff is awesome. Talk about clean, I think it took off a layer of skin.

Archived