Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TerezOwens.com: Fred Davis high as a kite at mansion party?

JeffSchmeff

I can't tell if it's photoshopped or not...looks like a pretty grainy photo from what I can see on my phone. Don't shoot the messenger. I WANT Davis to be a part of this team this year.

For me it is the angle of it and the fact it is a lot clearer and less grainy than anything else in the picture. I think its fake. Not shooting you. Just giving my opinion for whatever it is worth.

I'm not sure how anyone could claim that pic is photoshopped...hell, I can't even tell what's in his hand to begin with lol.

As someone else just said, no rushing to judgment from me.

Well, now hang on.

I think it might be Bigfoot.

It's about as clear as those photos ever are.

~Bang

Good point. It does look a lot more like a cigar than a blunt.

Again...what are you guys looking at to reach ANY conclusion? lol...Seriously, it's all a grainy blur when it comes to Davis' hand. You can't even tell where his hand ends and the other person's hand begins. Yet you guys are seeing blunts and cigars :ols:...

I must be getting old :mad:..

---------- Post added May-25th-2012 at 05:29 PM ----------

Well, now hang on.

I think it might be Bigfoot.

It's about as clear as those photos ever are.

~Bang

I found this pic of Fred Davis handing a bong to an underage girl...

SKUNKAPE.jpg

I see no point in inviting a pile-o-stupid on this "topic" needlessly. We'll wait and see if this ever becomes a real story and not some typical internet garbage-site fartfest (no reflection on the OP).

I know we're all bored and hungry news-wise, but all of us can find something better to do, I bet. I'm headed back out into the evening. The tourists are piling up in town and it should be lively. :D

Archived