Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

Ok, I have a pickup truck and live about 5 minutes from the stadium. What else is needed for the tailgate? I'm down to bring whatever.. I don't have an exact headcount as of yet but I have at least 4 skins fans, one bucs fan, 1 eagle fan and an unknown that will likely be with me. There may be more skins fans coming as well. And i promise, no more than 1 eagle fan. ;)

---------- Post added September-3rd-2012 at 07:03 PM ----------

Also, if everyone is getting in REALLY early, maybe some would be interested in a brunch get together? I manage at

Cheesecake at international and am looking at a couple spots for a get together (Including Cheesecake Factory).

I've been looking at tickets for this game...anyone have any suggestions? I've never been to the stadium before...I am thinking section 135 or 136 and they are going for about $200-225 on stubhub. Once I confirm the tix, I'll definitely wanna tailgate with you guys!

That's Cool, we'll see you there!

I've been looking at tickets for this game...anyone have any suggestions? I've never been to the stadium before...I am thinking section 135 or 136 and they are going for about $200-225 on stubhub. Once I confirm the tix, I'll definitely wanna tailgate with you guys!

You coming by yourself by chance? I am going ticketless and will try to get one last minute at the stadium-scoop up a deal.

You coming by yourself by chance? I am going ticketless and will try to get one last minute at the stadium-scoop up a deal.

I'm going with my buddy. Have you had success getting good seats like that? We wanna sit in a specific section so I don't know if you can get that from scalpers...guess I just gotta bite the bullet and pay a little more

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 02:55 PM ----------

U C S D-you should also try nfl ticket exchange they are a tad bit cheaper there

yeah thanks, i looked them up, they are a few dollars cheaper...any recommendations on seats you've liked in the past?

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

U C S D-you should also try nfl ticket exchange they are a tad bit cheaper there

yeah thanks, i looked them up, they are a few dollars cheaper...any recommendations on seats you've liked in the past?

Good afternoon my fellow skins fans!

I have a great ticket solution for the game.

I am a Pop Warner Coach down here in the Tampa area. I was born in Va and raised a Skins fan my entire life and I absolutely hate the Bucs (and their so called Fans)

Anyway, the Bucs are offering us Pop Warner Coaches, Parents and Kids tickets to all home games. Through Pop Warner, we can get group ticket price, but you dont need to buy the 10 tickets that you normally would to get that pricing.

Below is a link. Please see the flyer. You can try calling our contact and see if she will sell you the tickets at the same price (tell her you are a Pop Warner Coach up North or that you have some family in Tampa that is, and you are coming down for a Pop warner game and want to make a weekend out of it.) or worst case scenerio, let me know what you want and Ill see if I can get them for you on my own, and you pay me for them (up front of course :))

Honestly, I think they just want to sell tickets to get the game from being blacked out. There is NO FEES. The prices are the Prices that you see. I just took my kids the the Carolina Game this past weekend. If you all recall, My daughter was the girl that Cam Newton gave the record breaking football to last year for most rushing touchdowns in a single season. I posted that on here as well. :)

Anyway here is the link

http://www.eteamz.com/fydpopwarner/news/index.cfm?id=5463434&cat=474328

Hope this helps!!! HAIL :cheers:

already bought 4 tickets for myself and 3 friends. will be there for sure. i will be bringing a case of bottle water and ice and a bunch of cups plus a bottle of sailr jerry's ;). let me know if you need me to bing anything else.

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the head count for skins fans going to this game?? I'm tryin to work some magic with the girl for the game hahah. We see I'm gonna use but it's my bday and we haven't been to Tampa yet hahah.

Overall last weeks road trip to Nola was sick!! Gotta go to as many away games as possible. Those r the true die hard skins fans....

Should be Me + 4.. but im still waiting on my friend's word if he can go or not. If he can get off work im taking a flight out there to catch up with them in Orlando and im off to Tampa baby! Soon i know i can definitely bring whatever we are missing.. Beer/Liquor and food. Hopefully ill know by mid next week so i can purchase my flight and tickets for game. HAIL

Archived