Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

Hi - checking in...

Do we have a canopy frame yet? Doesn't look like it. If we can't get one, I'll leave my redskins canopy cover at home.

I see flags in the OP. Does that include flag poles? And flag pole stands?

It's nice that it's a late game, so we can max our tailgate time. :)

Looking forward to it!

I am flying in so can't bring hardware, but I'll bring food and beer of some sort...

FedEx delivered my tickets for the game today! The kids and I will be sitting in Section 344. HTTR!

I'm planning on bringing some ice, sodas, hot dogs, chips and a bunch of football brownies.

I also sent an invitation to Chief Zee, SuperSkin Defender and HAIL Magazine to stop by our tailgate!

Hey There SWFLSkins. I'd love to join in on the fun. I've been to both the New Orleans game and last week at St. Louis. Flying in for the Tampa game as well with my son and one of my business partners. Long time season ticket holder as well.

Tough to bring food as we are in from out of town but would be happy to bring adult beverages. If there is anything you really need, let us know and we will make a best effort to supply whatever. Do you happen to know where out of town Skins fans are staying?

Thanks for hostiong and we will be there to support.

HTTR

Kenskins

Ken Sacks

Hi - checking in...

Do we have a canopy frame yet? Doesn't look like it. If we can't get one, I'll leave my redskins canopy cover at home.

Looking forward to it!

I am flying in so can't bring hardware, but I'll bring food and beer of some sort...

Hey MTH, I will get a canopy , 10x10 and bring the frame. I have been busy and at Seaworld this past weekend so I haven't had time to update as of late. Should be able to start getting the OP put together this week. Are we calling this an official ES tailgate and are you bringing any ES swag/banners?? As for flagpoles can I use some thick PVC with eye bolts? for say a 3x5 flag?

---------- Post added September-18th-2012 at 08:45 PM ----------

Hey There SWFLSkins. I'd love to join in on the fun. I've been to both the New Orleans game and last week at St. Louis. Flying in for the Tampa game as well with my son and one of my business partners. Long time season ticket holder as well.

Tough to bring food as we are in from out of town but would be happy to bring adult beverages. If there is anything you really need, let us know and we will make a best effort to supply whatever. Do you happen to know where out of town Skins fans are staying?

Thanks for hostiong and we will be there to support.

HTTR

Kenskins

Ken Sacks

Will update as said this week, thanks for the note and stay posted! I know somewhere Hap was talking about hotels and I always go Marriott, there is one by the stadium. I am probably staying with a friend of mine in St. Pete, but might go Hotel instead?? not sure, has to do with Sat. night pre game?? hahha.

---------- Post added September-18th-2012 at 08:45 PM ----------

FedEx delivered my tickets for the game today! The kids and I will be sitting in Section 344. HTTR!

I'm planning on bringing some ice, sodas, hot dogs, chips and a bunch of football brownies.

I also sent an invitation to Chief Zee, SuperSkin Defender and HAIL Magazine to stop by our tailgate!

Awesome JGrubs, can't wait.

Soooooo jealous of you guys. Been looking forward to going for 2 years since I moved to Jacksonville, but we got pregnant and my wife is days away. I guess if there's any reason to miss a chance to go see them, it's to be around for your wife's birth lol...

I told some cousins who live in Tampa about your tailgate, maybe they will show up.

Have an awesome time! Weather is starting to get to mid to low 80s so it's great.

Soooooo jealous of you guys. Been looking forward to going for 2 years since I moved to Jacksonville, but we got pregnant and my wife is days away. I guess if there's any reason to miss a chance to go see them, it's to be around for your wife's birth lol...

I told some cousins who live in Tampa about your tailgate, maybe they will show up.

Have an awesome time! Weather is starting to get to mid to low 80s so it's great.

Congrats, I think, lol. NO seriously, a baby trumps all. And there is all this really cute and cool Redskins stuff you get to buy (wink, wink) for you're kids.

I'm in. I live in Orlando and have the extreme pleasure of bringing my friend (who is a bills fan) with me to his first ever nfl game. SO he is bound to jump the Fitzmagic bandwagon when he sees how a real QB plays. I saw the skins play when i was 15 in Tampa, but this is the first game i get to tailgate at and enjoy as an adult so i couldn't be more excited. Don't have tickets yet so if anyone know's of a hook-up? Our plan is to spend all night at the Hard Rock and then scalp some front row 50 yd line seats after we hit a few jackpots..

Team will be doing a Redskins Rally in Tampa the evening before the game.

I'm awaiting the flyer for it & will add it to the OP when I get it.

Rally will take place at:

Elmer's Sports Cafe

2003 E 7th Ave

Tampa, FL 33605

From 6-7:30PM on Saturday Sept 29th

Team will be doing a Redskins Rally in Tampa the evening before the game.

I'm awaiting the flyer for it & will add it to the OP when I get it.

Rally will take place at:

Elmer's Sports Cafe

2003 E 7th Ave

Tampa, FL 33605

From 6-7:30PM on Saturday Sept 29th

Wow, that's great!

Long time Lurker.....first time Post. :-)

I will be there! Tampa is like my second home. I initially fell in love with the area when we played them the last time down there (the day before Sean Taylor was murdered). I would like to link up with my NEW Extremeskins fans. I know that the party will be at Lopez Park. I'm coming from Maryland....but can try to bring something to the tailgate......

:helmet:My wife Rimma & I will be coming with three other Redskins Fans and two other friends to the game and the tailgate party at Al Lopez Park. We all live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area, south of Tampa and catch our games either on DirecTV at home or at Beef O'Brady's Family Sports Bar at Lakewood Ranch Blvd and SR 64, Bradenton. We will be bringing throw away BBQs and our own chow, drinks and snacks. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. David

---------- Post added September-22nd-2012 at 03:48 AM ----------

My wife, Rimma along with three other Redskins fans and two other friends will be going to the Skins vs. Bucs game and the tailgate party at Al Lopez Park. We live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area, south of Tampa and watch the games either on DirecTV at home or at Beef O'Brady's Family Sports Bar (we have a private room set aside for our fan club). We will be bringing our own throw away BBQs, food and drinks and snacks - always have extra beer and wine to share, of course. Looking forward to meet and greet fans from the DC area.

All the best, David ( dcskinsfan2@aol.com)

Hi - checking in...

Looking forward to it!

Mark if you need picked up at the airport or anything let me know I'm hoping to be down on Sat and probably be staying at the Airport Marriott.

Archived